The Polycom SoundPoint IP 550 desktop phone is a four-line SIP phone that delivers calls of unprecedented clarity and richness and supports a comprehensive range of cutting-edge features.
Polycom's revolutionary HD Voice technology incorporates wideband audio for more than twice the voice clarity; Polycom's patented Acoustic Clarity Technology gives crystal-clear, noise- and echo-free sound, plus best-in-class system design for high-fidelity, faithful voice reproduction.
The SoundPoint IP 550 desktop IP phone provides advanced features and capabilities, such as shared call/ bridged line appearance, busy lamp field (BLF), text messaging, presence and buddy lists.
- Four lines
- Revolutionary voice quality with Polycom HD Voice
- Backlit 320 x 160-pixel graphical grayscale LCD
- Busy lamp field (BLF)
- Presence, buddy lists
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- XHTML micro-browser for Web applications
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £112.74 (Excl. VAT) £135.29 (Incl. VAT) RRP £175.87
- £167.99 (Excl. VAT) £201.59 (Incl. VAT)
- £285.00 (Excl. VAT) £342.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £444.60
- £165.00 (Excl. VAT) £198.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £229.99
- £247.99 (Excl. VAT) £297.59 (Incl. VAT)
- £390.00 (Excl. VAT) £468.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £608.40
- £96.00 (Excl. VAT) £115.20 (Incl. VAT) RRP £149.76
- £85.00 (Excl. VAT) £102.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £156.00