Whether you choose to deploy MGCP or SIP standards, Polycom offers a solution that fits all of your business communication needs. The SoundPoint IP 501 delivers a Voice over IP telephone that seamlessly integrates with IP PBX and Softswitch vendors' IP solutions.
An intuitive user interface offers dedicated, one-button access to common telephony features, and an information-rich display delivers content for messaging, call information, directory access, and applications. The SoundPoint IP501 offers superb voice quality when used in handset, headset, or speakerphone mode.
Plus, as protocols develop and standards evolve, it's easy to update the phones in the field via a software download, enabling new features and functionality.
- 3 Lines
- Field upgradeable
- Message alert indicator
- Hands-free speakerphone
- Superb voice quality when used with a headset, handset or in hands-free speaker mode
- Freedom to choose multiple protocols and platforms
- Dual 10/100 Mbps switched Ethernet ports
- Large, content-rich 160 x 80 display
- 4 context-sensitive soft keys
- Multiple call appearances
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £30.00 (Excl. VAT) £36.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £89.99
- £74.00 (Excl. VAT) £88.80 (Incl. VAT) RRP £115.44
- £472.90 (Excl. VAT) £567.48 (Incl. VAT) RRP £737.72
£539.99 (Excl. VAT) £647.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £759.00
- £25.00 (Excl. VAT) £30.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £39.00
- £39.95 (Excl. VAT) £47.94 (Incl. VAT)
- £5.00 (Excl. VAT) £6.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £7.80
£65.00 (Excl. VAT) £78.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £101.40