Plantronics HW251 Supraplus Wideband Monaural Office Headset
Available In New & Refurbished
Plantronics has updated the Supra with a brand new look and improved sound quality. The new Supra Plus HW251 features a voice tube microphone for crystal clear conversations. The monaural style features a re-designed T-pad for natural support on the head, making it ideal as a call centre headset or office headset.
Featuring 'Wideband Frequency Response' the range delivers clear, natural sound for improved listening comfort - ideal for all day wear in a busy workplace.
The SupraPlus headset gives you the ability to use both hands while talking on the phone, increasing efficiency and productivity, saving both time and money.
Plantronics HW251 Supraplus Office Headset - Key Features
- Lightweight and stylish design
- All day wearing comfort
- Excellent sound quality
- Wideband frequency response
- QuickCall feature for convenience on short calls
- Designed for the most demanding environments
- Monaural and binaural versions
- Single cable binaural
- Choice of voice tube (VT) and noise cancelling (NC) models
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty - New Only, A-Grade comes with 1 Year Warranty*
Looking for the Plantronics HW251N with noise cancellation?
Did you know? All Plantronics headsets are scientifically proven to increase productivity by up to 43% and reduce muscle tension by up to 31%
|Warranty||24 months (Brand new) - 12 months (A-Grade)|
|Monaural or Binaural Headset||Monaural (Single Ear)|
|Connection Type||Quick disconnect - Requires bottom cord to fit your phone|
|Headset requires a bottom cord for connection to telephone||Yes - Simply click "Add to Cart" to select your connection lead at checkout|
|For use with||Corded Phones, Cordless DECT Phones, PC, Mobile (3.5mm jack)|
|Acoustic Shock Protection||Yes|
|DSP (Digital Signal Processor)||No|
|Hearing Aid Compatible||No|
|*Note regarding Connection Leads||*Please note that this headset requires an additional cable to connect to your telephone.We supply cable for every type of telephone!Rather than charge full price for these specialist cables, we provide them at a heavily discounted cost to customers purchasing them alongside a new headset bought from us. When you add the headset to the cart, our compatibility guide at checkout will help advise on the correct connection cable for your telephone and will apply the discount for you.If you have any questions, or are unsure about the type of connection cable you need, please feel free to call us at any time on: 0161 737 9898|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
Reviews marked “Collected by Trustpilot” originate from Trustpilot verified orders.
Reviews marked “Collected by PMC Telecom” originate from sources other than Trustpilot.
- £60.00 (Excl. VAT) £72.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £66.15 (Excl. VAT) £79.38 (Incl. VAT)
- £34.50 (Excl. VAT) £41.40 (Incl. VAT) RRP £46.73
- £40.25 (Excl. VAT) £48.30 (Incl. VAT) RRP £69.99
- £28.75 (Excl. VAT) £34.50 (Incl. VAT) RRP £38.93
- £118.99 (Excl. VAT) £142.79 (Incl. VAT)
- Price From: £39.95 (Excl. VAT) £47.94 (Incl. VAT)
- £82.95 (Excl. VAT) £99.54 (Incl. VAT)