Plantronics Calisto 5200 Portable Speakerphone - USB-A & 3.5mm Jack or USB-C & 3.5mm Jack
Portable Personal Speakerphone With 360˚ Audio, USB-A & 3.5mm Jack Connectivity or USB-C & 3.5mm Jack Connectivity
Let Your Voice be Heard and Speak with Confidence Wherever Work Takes You
Conference with confidence with the Plantronics Calisto 5200 Portable Personal Speakerphone, combining USB-A and 3.5mm Jack Connectivity and USB-C and 3.5mm Jack Connectivity, the Calisto 5200 enable users to take calls from their PC, Tablet or Mobile Device. Multiple calls can even be merged, and Plantronics Signature Audio quality means that you wont miss a word. Plug and Play Connectivity as well as an Intuitive Interface means meetings are easy to get started and calls stayed in control of. The Plantronics Calisto 5200 is ready to use whenever and wherever you are.
Rich Clear Audio
Hear and be heard, even if you are working from a remote location, the full Duplex 360° Microphone makes your voice clear from up to 10ft/3m away. The Plantronics Calisto 5200 meets Microsoft Skype for Business specifications optimised for group conferencing, so users can sound professional at all times. Its even ideal for Multimedia!
Connectivity Options - Connect to PC Via USB-A or USB-C and Tablet and Mobile Devices via 3.5mm Jack
Calls today take place on many devices - PC, Tablet and Mobile Phone. With ports for both 3.5mm Jack as well as USB-C, the Calisto 5200 Personal Speakerphone enables users to connect to any device reliably and quickly. Calls can be merged between devices allowing users to stay connected to colleagues and customers.
Take the conference room with you wherever you go with the Plantronics Calisto 5200. The convenient carrying case and integrated cable management makes it easy to pack and easy to set up. Up to 30 hours of Battery Life ensures calls can be taken almost anywhere.
Easy to Use
Simple controls and visual indicators for call, volume and mute ensure that users are always in control of their calls whilst using the Plantronics Calisto 5200 Portable Personal Speakerphone. Multi-language voice alerts inform users of their status, as well as Dynamic Mute Alert which alerts users if they try to talk whilst on mute. The automatic power off function conserves battery life.
Seamless IT Management
The Calisto 5200 is supported by Plantronics Manager Pro, a Software-as-a-Service that is sold separately. Plantronics Manager Pro manages Headset Inventory, Monitors Usage and Maintains Devices, business processes, compliance and employee performance can be improved whilst using Plantronics Manager Pro.
Choose the settings to customise your Headset with Plantronics Hub for desktop. Language preference, feature settings and call and mute notifications can be selected, as well as keeping your device up-to-date with Plantronics Hub Firmware updates.
- Easily Manage Calls from PC with USB-A or USB-C Connectivity, as well as Smartphone or Tablet with 3.5mm Jack Connectivity
- 360˚ Room Coverage with Active Background Noise Reduction, Perfect for Mobile Professionals who Need to Make Calls in a Variety of Settings
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Provides Natural Voice Sound and Echo Reduction
- Omni-Directional Microphones Provide 360˚ Room Coverage with Active Background Noise Reduction
- One Touch Call Answer/End, Volume +/- and Mute
- Longer Lasting Battery
- Compact and Portable, Includes a Soft Carrying Case for Easy Storage and Portability
- Call Control Across Multiple Softphones
- Control Panel Allows for Customisation of Settings
- Plantronics Hub Software Provides Added Benefits
- Built for UC Applications and Softphones from Avaya, Cisco, IBM, Microsoft and More
- Lock Down Feature for use in Small Conference or Huddle Rooms (Compatible with Kensington Locks)
- Compact Hands-Free Alternative to a Headset, Great for Conference Calls, Collaboration and Web Conferencing
- Conference Between Softphone and Mobile by Plugging in 3.5mm Jack into Mobile Device
- Ideal for Flexible Enterprise Professionals who Work from the Office, Home Office and Travel
- Compatible with PC Via USB-A and USB-C and Tablet and Smartphone Via 3.5mm Jack
- Up to 30 Hours Talk Time
- 1000 mAh Battery
- Rechargeable, Non Replaceable, Lithium Polymer Battery
- Digital MEMS Omni-Directional Microphone
- Response PC Wideband up to 6.8 kHz, Full Duplex Audio, Echo Cancellation
- Microphone Sensitivity: -26 dBFS/Pa
- Microphone Voice Pickup Distance - Group Speakerphone (Rated 3ft/1m and up to 10ft/3m)
- Dimensions - 31.1 x 108.6 mm
- Call Controls - Call Answer/End, Mute Volume Up and Down
- Voice Alerts - Battery High, Battery Medium, Battery Low, Power On, Power Off, Mute On, Mute Off, Muted, Volume Maximum, Volume Minimum
- Dynamic Mute
- Languages Configurable by Plantronics Hub Software - Supports 16 Languages
- Applications Supported - Plantronics Hub Desktop Version Only, Plantronics Manager Pro Asset Management, Adoption and Call Quality and Analytics (Common Action Report Only)
- Weight - 214.5g (Includes USB-A and 3.5mm or USB-C and 3.5mm)
In the Box
- Plantronics Calisto 5200 Portable Speakerphone USB-A with 3.5mm Jack or & USB-C with 3.5mm Jack
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- Carrying Case
- Compliance Insert
- Safety Guide
|Connection type||USB, 3.5mm Jack|
|Dynamic Noise Reduction||Yes|
|Speaker Volume Control||Yes|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £75.49 (Excl. VAT) £90.59 (Incl. VAT)
- £149.99 (Excl. VAT) £179.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £210.00
- £189.99 (Excl. VAT) £227.99 (Incl. VAT)
- £78.25 (Excl. VAT) £93.90 (Incl. VAT) RRP £122.08
- £95.00 (Excl. VAT) £114.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £84.99 (Excl. VAT) £101.99 (Incl. VAT)
- £83.99 (Excl. VAT) £100.79 (Incl. VAT)
- £99.99 (Excl. VAT) £119.99 (Incl. VAT)