Enjoy the business benefit and efficiency of using voice messaging without adding a separate voice mail system. The optional Voice Message Card ensures you'll never miss an important call - giving your customers the option to leave a message when you are not available. You can customise your voice mailbox by recording your own greetings, which will be played when you cannot answer your phone. Your callers can simply leave you a voice message directly into your personal mailbox, allowing you to receive private information without relying on hand-written notes and memos. Call Centres and Workgroups can use the common message area for recording caller messages that can be played back later by an operator or group member. For more advanced voice messaging needs, a Panasonic Voice Processing System (VPS) can provide more professional flexibility and control.
- Built-in Voice Message (BV)
- Reduces Operator Call Traffic
- Multi Level Messages
- No Missed Calls and Lost Messages
- No Separate Voice Mail System Required
- For use with Panasonic KX-T 308 / KX-T 824 PABX
- Enables voicemail on all handsets ( 8 mailboxes )
- Simple plug & play
- Total 60 minutes voice mail time
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £63.82 (Excl. VAT) £76.58 (Incl. VAT) RRP £89.99
- £153.18 (Excl. VAT) £183.82 (Incl. VAT) RRP £229.99
- £230.00 (Excl. VAT) £276.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £358.80
- £175.00 (Excl. VAT) £210.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £108.33 (Excl. VAT) £130.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £169.00
- £104.99 (Excl. VAT) £125.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £163.79
£520.00 (Excl. VAT) £624.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £811.20
- £35.79 (Excl. VAT) £42.95 (Incl. VAT) RRP £55.84