The Panasonic Enhanced Messaging Option Card (KX-TDA3194) is a powerful yet cost effective messaging solution for the KX-TDA15 and TDA30 communication platforms. The solution allows businesses to use voice guidance to professionally greet customer calls, as well as provide a cost-effective voicemail solution to enhance customer service, extend business hours of operation and improve employee’s availability and productivity.The solution also supports fax detection – allowing incoming fax calls to be directed to a fax machine for smooth operations.Whether companies want to set up an efficient multi-level auto-attendant menu system to improve customer service, keep callers engaged with positive greetings while in a call queue, or gracefully route calls to voice mail for offline handling - the new messaging option card allows businesses to make that most important first impression on customers - a lasting and positive one.
Multiple Modes For Complete Flexibility
The ESVM2 messaging option card supports three modes of operation:
- SVM Mode: For businesses requiring Voice Mail only
- MSG Mode: For businesses requiring auto-attendant
and DISA functionality.
- SVM + MSG Mode: For businesses – that require a
mix of Voice Mail and DISA functionality.
Although the outgoing messages can be recorded from the telephone handset, companies can also upload high-quality sound files (8kHz, 16 bit .wav file) from a computer – and then designate the uploaded files to be played as OGM recordings – for various outgoing message applications. When run in MSG mode or in SVM + MSG mode, the ESVM2 message card can also support mobile phone integration* allowing for mobile telephones to be used as
Perfect Messaging Solutions for Small & Medium Size Businesses
The ESVM2 messaging solution enhances a company’s presence, and gives small businesses the ability to project a more professional image to their customers by ensuring that all customer calls – during or outside business hours - are always properly handled – improving customer service and guarantying returning customers. Turn every call into a potential sale – with Panasonic messaging solutions.
Key Features In SVM Mode -
Multi-Type Voice Mailbox Supported
The ESVM2 messaging card supports:
- Personal Mailbox - Allows individual extension users to have their own private voice mailbox. Each mailbox is protected by an individually assigned PIN number.
- Group Mailbox (Company Mailbox) - Allows businesses with groups of users handling customer calls - e.g. Sales or support staff - that are members of a Calling Group can have a common Group Voice Mailbox. Any member of the group can retrieve the recorded messages.
Remote Access to VoiceMail
The ESVM2 option card allows users to be able to remotely check for voice messages left at their extension mailbox from another office extension - as well as from out of the office.
Key features in MSG mode -
DISA / Automated Attendant Feature
The message card supports:
- Multi-level Auto Attendant
- Flexible Message Flows
- Different Greetings Based on Time of Day
- DISA Intercept Routing - No Dial
Businesses can easily set up an auto attendant with voice guidance to professionally handle all incoming customer calls.
Customised Time of Day Greeting
The ESVM2 option card allows business users to provide proper greeting messages to callers depending on the time of day. In addition to the normal outgoing greeting message, a different outgoing message can be recorded
for each time e.g. Day, Lunch, Break, or Night mode.
If an extension user's telephone has a Message button or Message/Ringer Lamp, the corresponding button or lamp will light when they receive a new voice message, while Single Line Telephone users hear a stutter dial tone
when going off-hook.
An auto-attendant can reduce the amount of call traffic handled by the operator - allowing the operator to spend more time with new or important customers in the reception area. If a caller fails to dial any digits, the call is automatically redirected to a backup extension.
Increase customer retention by keeping your customers positively engaged with messages as feedbacks while they are waiting in a queue to be served.
Access to Mobile / Remote Workers
Businesses can enable their off-site work force to use mobile phones as office extensions and support their remote workers to dial through the business phone system using simple codes. Special security features requiring PIN
codes make sure that only authorised calls go through the system.
Timed Reminder Messages
Businesses in the hospitality market could easily benefit from this feature. Hotels needing to implement guest wakeup alarm are just one of the examples where a timed reminder message feature can be implemented.
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £175.00 (Excl. VAT) £210.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £208.00 (Excl. VAT) £249.60 (Incl. VAT) RRP £324.48
- £108.33 (Excl. VAT) £130.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £169.00
- £285.00 (Excl. VAT) £342.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £352.00
- £153.18 (Excl. VAT) £183.82 (Incl. VAT) RRP £229.99
- £158.33 (Excl. VAT) £190.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £247.00
- £63.82 (Excl. VAT) £76.58 (Incl. VAT) RRP £89.99
- £104.99 (Excl. VAT) £125.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £163.79