The Panasonic KX-NT136 IP system telephone is a VOIP system phone for the Panasonic KXTDA telephone system.
It needs to be allocated an IP address for it to function as it will not work on a standard telephone extension or telephone line. It takes its power through the ethernet connection on the network (POE), but if your network is not powered you will need to purchase a power supply as well.
The system telephone has a large 6 line x 24 character backlit LCD making it easy to read information even in poor light.
- 4 tilt positions
- Auto dial
- Auto answer
- Headset compatible
- Hearing aid compatible
- Time saving, easy to use navigator keys
- Message ringer lamp: green/red
- Easy to read Back lit Display
- Conference call
- Handsfree operation
- Speaker phone
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £109.99 (Excl. VAT) £131.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £171.59
£65.00 (Excl. VAT) £78.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £101.40
- £10.25 (Excl. VAT) £12.30 (Incl. VAT) RRP £16.00
£775.00 (Excl. VAT) £930.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £1,209.00
- £85.00 (Excl. VAT) £102.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £97.49
- £45.00 (Excl. VAT) £54.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £154.99
- £25.00 (Excl. VAT) £30.00 (Incl. VAT)