The Nortel I2002 IP Phone is a multi-line, intermediate-level, standards-based IP Phone within the IP Phone 2000 Series portfolio and supports moderate call traffic environments. With a 4 line x 24 character LCD, four-way navigation cluster, programmable line/feature keys and hands-free speakerphone, the I2002 IP Phone is ideally suited for users such as office professionals, technical specialists and administrative personnel.
- Basic and advanced telephony features, such as forward, transfer, audio control centre, and distinctive ring tones, improve interpersonal communications.
- Context-sensitive soft key arrangement, for controlling display-based features, for improved productivity.
- Reduced enterprise installation costs by only requiring a single Category 5 cable drop to the desktop for telephone and co-located PC.
- Full-duplex hands-free is crystal clear by incorporating a narrowband speaker in combination with acoustic echo cancellation.
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- Price From: £75.00 (Excl. VAT) £90.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £117.00
- £70.00 (Excl. VAT) £84.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £109.20
- Price From: £70.00 (Excl. VAT) £84.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £109.20
- Price From: £55.00 (Excl. VAT) £66.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £250.00 (Excl. VAT) £300.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £390.00
£55.00 (Excl. VAT) £66.00 (Incl. VAT)
£240.00 (Excl. VAT) £288.00 (Incl. VAT)
£120.00 (Excl. VAT) £144.00 (Incl. VAT)