The NETGEAR® family of ProSafe® Gigabit Smart Switches is purposely designed for SMB customers with high performance, SMB-oriented features and easy management. With 24 10/100/1000 Mbps ports, each capable of powering 2000 Mbps of data throughput in full duplex mode per port, plus two shared SFP ports, the GS724T will enable SMB networks to support Voice over IP (VoIP), streaming media, multicasting, security, and many other bandwidth-intensive applications like ERP and large file transfers.
The GS724T comes with a comprehensive set of features, such as access control lists (ACL), 802.1x port authentication, enhanced QoS, rate limiting and IGMP snooping among others to provide a small and medium-sized business with a network that is geared for growth while ensuring performance and reliability. The GS716T-200 and GS724T-300 are fanless switches with silent operation for a pleasant environment.
In addition, an intuitive, Web-browser interface offers the simple Smart Switch management, making it a snap to monitor switch performance, configure ports, even set up port trunks, VLANs, and traffic prioritization. Alternatively, use SNMP-based software to manage your Smart Switch. Shipped ready for use straight out of the box, it delivers switching that’s easy to set up and use. NETGEAR ProSafe Smart Switches are ideal for adding basic management to your unmanaged networks or extending your managed networks.
- Up to 70% power savings compared to the non-Green version
- Auto power-down mode saves energy when port is unused
- Cable length detection reduces power usage when network cable is shorter than 10 meters.
Smart Switch capability enables key management features for the value price of an unmanaged switch. Included are performance monitoring, port configuration, VLAN for traffic control, port trunking for increased bandwidth, and Class of Service (CoS) for traffic prioritization.
Ideal Advanced Security
These Gigabit Smart Switches provide advanced features that provide more robust security to the SMBs. These include:
- 802.1x for authentication
- ACL filtering to permit or deny traffic based on MAC or IP addresses.
Advanced Quality of Service
Priority queuing ensures high-priority traffic gets delivered efficiently, even during congestion from high-traffic bursts. Companies implementing network telephony or video conferencing, for example, need to be able to prioritize such voice and video traffic and other real-time applications over less latency-sensitive traffic to ensure reliability and quality. The ability to prioritize traffic ensures quality of latency-sensitive services and applications despite increasing traffic loads. The ProSafe Gigabit Smart Switch provides an extensive set of QoS features:
- 802.1p-based prioritization
- Layer 3-based prioritization
Easy-going and Durable
Simple to set up and simple to use for effortless network monitoring and troubleshooting. Made to last, this sturdy switch is housed in a 17-inch metal box and comes with a rack-mounting kit. Like all NETGEAR ProSafe Smart Switches, the GS716T and GS724T are backed by the NETGEAR ProSafe Lifetime Warranty†, and 1-Year ProSupport 24x7 Advanced Technical Support*
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £180.00 (Excl. VAT) £216.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £280.80
- £69.88 (Excl. VAT) £83.86 (Incl. VAT) RRP £109.01
- £21.95 (Excl. VAT) £26.34 (Incl. VAT) RRP £26.51
- £31.66 (Excl. VAT) £37.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £49.39
- £264.00 (Excl. VAT) £316.80 (Incl. VAT) RRP £411.84
- £87.46 (Excl. VAT) £104.95 (Incl. VAT) RRP £136.44
- £22.12 (Excl. VAT) £26.54 (Incl. VAT) RRP £34.51
- £369.95 (Excl. VAT) £443.94 (Incl. VAT) RRP £577.13