The Multi range of highly featured small telephone systems meets the needs of SoHo (small office, home office) and residential users for a cost effective and easy to use system.
It sets new standards by providing users with many of the benefits of larger, more expensive telephone systems in a simple and easy to use package.
Handling from one exchange line and five extensions, the Multi range of telephone systems is compatible with faxes, modems for Internet connections, intercoms and door entry systems.
Network services such as Home Highway or Call Sign services can also be connected. Included are a range of 'big switch' features such as call waiting, call forward, follow me and transfer to me as well as call barring to prevent designated phones from making outbound calls.
All models are suitable for DIY installation and are easy to programme and operate using standard telephones. A comprehensive twelve-month warranty is also provided that includes a free technical helpdesk during normal working hours.
- One external call or three internal calls at the same time
- Private use of exchange line
- Private intercom between handsets
- Incoming call interception
- Call hold
- Do not disturb
- Call barring
- Power fail operation on extension 1
- Simple to install
- Works with any touch tone phone
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £49.95 (Excl. VAT) £59.94 (Incl. VAT)
- £54.95 (Excl. VAT) £65.94 (Incl. VAT)
- £34.95 (Excl. VAT) £41.94 (Incl. VAT)
- £39.95 (Excl. VAT) £47.94 (Incl. VAT)
- £149.95 (Excl. VAT) £179.94 (Incl. VAT)
- £179.95 (Excl. VAT) £215.94 (Incl. VAT)
- £69.95 (Excl. VAT) £83.94 (Incl. VAT)
- £79.95 (Excl. VAT) £95.94 (Incl. VAT)