The Panasonic KX-TDA15 (KXTDA15) telephone system is a hybrid PBX system enabled for VoIP allowing network links between locations. It is initially configured with 4 ISDN channels and offers up to 8 trunks plus 4 IP channels and 20 extensions and is easily expanded making it a flexible solution for smaller businesses or even for the home or home office.
As it is a hybrid IP-PBX system it combines PBX reliability with IP technology thus enabling integration of people, telephones and your own IT systems creating an efficient business communications tool that will enhance your productivity and help manage the costs of communication.
The system offers the impressive functionality normally only associated with larger systems (KX-TDA30, KX-TDA100 and KX-TDA200). It allows you to create the system you need now and it will expand and change along with your needs in the future making it a sophisticated system which is ideal for smaller branches, shops or, with special software built in, for hotels.
In addition, it offers a range of excellent features such as caller ID on analogue lines with CLI presentation to digital and SLT handsets along with DISA (Direct Inward System Access) with messages and uniform call distribution.
It is compatible with a wide range of handsets, including DECT (eg KX-TCA155 and KX-TCA255), which enables you to choose handsets with features appropriate to your exact needs.
- Configuration – initially 4ch ISDN2, 12 extensions (4digital+4DXDP+4SLT) it has a maximum capacity of 8 lines +4 IP trunks and 20 extensions (16 digital+4 analogue or 8 digital+12 analogue). Extension handsets maximum of 12 single line telephones and 16 proprietary telephones
- Caller ID - on analogue lines with CLI presentation to digital and SLT handsets
- UCD - Uniform Call Distribution
- Multi-tenancy Operation
- Hotel Features – advanced hotel features along with free hotel application interface software (HAI)
- Trunks – trunk port is 8ch, 2 analogue lines, BRI ISDN2 – 4 with 8 channels, IP-GW card/ch 1 with 4ch
- Digital Enhanced Cordless Telephony – DECT, 2 cell stations and up to 28 handsets
- PC Phone – unlimited
- PC Console – 2
- Alarm Call – with message
- ISDN – automatic setting (BRI)
- BGM – background music including external background music
- Call Options – barring, logging, park with indication, delayed ringing
- Groups – pick-up groups, extension groups, ring groups
- CLI – calling line identification and visual caller ID
- COS – class of service
- Security – data line security
- Digital XDP
- DIL – direct in lines
- DID – direct inward dialling
- DISA – direct inward system access
- Echo Cancellation
- Electronic Lock
- Emergency Call
- Compatibility – existing APT / DPT
- Flexible Numbering Plan – 5 digit
- Floating Extension
- Greeting Message
- Host PBX Access Code
- Hurry-up Transfer
- Intercept – routing busy/DND, no answer, to trunk
- Manager Functions
- Operator Functions MPR, Card / CS Software Download
- Language – multiple language options
- Online Diagnostics
- PC – console/phone, programming
- Alarm – remote alarm notification
- Remote Functions – alarm notification, extension status control through DISA, extension lock
- Special Carrier Access
- System Memory Expansion
- Tenant Service
- Speed Dials - 100 personal speed dials, 8,000 system speed dials
- Timed Reminder
- Time Service – can be set to different options according to the time of day; day, night or lunchbreak
- VIP Call
**Note – do not install dual port ISDN2 upgrade card and single port ISDN2 card in same system as this will exceed the maximum capacity.
Optional Add Ons
- Voicemail – using the KX-TD192 internal voice mail card, KX-TVM50 or KX-TVM200 voicemail systems.
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £125.00 (Ex VAT) £150.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £140.40
- £549.95 (Ex VAT) £659.94 (Incl VAT) RRP £857.93
- £310.00 (Ex VAT) £372.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £483.60
- £49.00 (Ex VAT) £58.80 (Incl VAT) RRP £76.44
- £429.13 (Ex VAT) £514.96 (Incl VAT) RRP £669.44
- £249.00 (Ex VAT) £298.80 (Incl VAT) RRP £388.44
- £335.00 (Ex VAT) £402.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £522.60
- £190.00 (Ex VAT) £228.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £296.40