The Ericsson Dialog 4223 Professional is enhanced with the benefit of a 17-key key pad unit. The handset features a three row adjustable graphic display, accommodates up to four key panels, as well as 13 keys with LEDs and four soft keys.
Through these soft keys, the user can easily access the display menu with a number of system features such as phonebook, call list, diversion and absence reason.
- Three-row adjustable graphical display
- Headset port (with dedicated headset switching key)
- Adjustable foot console
- Wall mountable
- Hearing impaired support with amplification - +6db
- Acoustic shock protection
- Supporting option unit port for connecting external devices for external bell and busy signal
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £110.00 (Excl. VAT) £132.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £171.60
- £79.13 (Excl. VAT) £94.96 (Incl. VAT) RRP £123.44
- Price From: £100.00 (Excl. VAT) £120.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £156.00
- £164.14 (Excl. VAT) £196.97 (Incl. VAT) RRP £256.06
- £250.78 (Excl. VAT) £300.94 (Incl. VAT) RRP £391.21
- £84.99 (Excl. VAT) £101.99 (Incl. VAT)
- £85.10 (Excl. VAT) £102.12 (Incl. VAT) RRP £132.76
- £209.75 (Excl. VAT) £251.70 (Incl. VAT) RRP £327.22