The Ericsson Dialog 4223 Professional system phone is designed to be plugged into digital extensions on an Ericsson telephone system. If you tried to plug this telephone into a standard telephone line or analogue extension then it would not function.
The Ericsson 4000 range consists of the Ericsson 4220 lite, 4222 Office, 4223 Professional, and the 4225 Vision. If you are already using one of these models of Dialog phones then the Dialog 4223 Professional will work fine on your system.
- Three-row adjustable graphical display
- 13 keys with LEDs
- 7 programmable keys (can be labeled by the user)
- 4 soft keys
- Up to four key panels can be attached
- (17 programmable function keys each)
- Full duplex hands free speaking with Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC)
- Loud speaking function
- Programmable ringer loudness and tone
- Headset port (with dedicated headset
- switching key)
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £49.95 (Excl. VAT) £59.94 (Incl. VAT) RRP £77.93
- £85.10 (Excl. VAT) £102.12 (Incl. VAT) RRP £132.76
- £65.00 (Excl. VAT) £78.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £101.40
- £110.00 (Excl. VAT) £132.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £171.60
- Price From: £100.00 (Excl. VAT) £120.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £156.00
- £85.00 (Excl. VAT) £102.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £132.60
- £51.00 (Excl. VAT) £61.20 (Incl. VAT)
- £70.00 (Excl. VAT) £84.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £109.20