Demand for intrinsically safe devices is natural in industries such as the oil and gas industries. But the challenges to prevent risks for fire and explosions are extending into many areas of the chemical production industries as well as industries where these chemicals are being used. Spray painting in the production industry, or blending of chemicals in the pharmaceutical industry, are typical environments where special precautions are needed and where legislations often states specific requirements.
The Mitel DT433 DECT Phone is designed for usage in harsh and demanding conditions. It has a robust construction and is armed with rubber to withstand tough usage. The IP65 classification is confirming the resistance to humidity, gas, dust and all forms of particles. To reach the protection needed for the ATEX classification the unit has been further sealed, the battery compartment is locked to prevent sparks and the energy consumption is controlled in order to prevent local high-temperature spots in the handset. And to support a correct usage of the handsets the Mitel DT433 DECT Phone is provided with a bright yellow front to make it easy to detect and distinguish handsets that are approved for usage in potentially explosive environments.
The IEC EX certification ensures that the equipment is fit for its intended purpose and that adequate information is supplied with it to ensure that it can be used safely.
- Dimensions - 142 x 56 x 25 mm
- 175 g (battery and clip included)
- Display size - 28 x 35 mm
- Standby time - Up to 80 hours
- Talk time - 18 hours (with Bluetooth disabled), (10 hours with Bluetooth headset in use)
- Charging time - Fully charged - 3 hours
- 250 name and number directory (3 numbers can be added per entry)
- 14 ring tones, flashing LED and vibrate
- SMS messaging - 160 characters
- Call list with the last 25 calls - Missed, received and dialed
- Eighteen languages are supported: Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Slovakian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and 1 customizable
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £685.00 (Excl. VAT) £822.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £820.00 (Excl. VAT) £984.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £500.00 (Excl. VAT) £600.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £2,600.00 (Excl. VAT) £3,120.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £485.00 (Excl. VAT) £582.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £480.00 (Excl. VAT) £576.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £748.80
- £420.00 (Excl. VAT) £504.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £425.00 (Excl. VAT) £510.00 (Incl. VAT)