The DT390 is the essence of simplicity. With its modern design and easy-to-use display, this is the choice for the pure office environment.
The DT390 has an illuminated black/white and gray scale display. The menus are logical and some functions such as the central phonebook are pre-defined, enabling easy access to commonly used features (such as corporate directory). The DT390 offers a vibrating function and a standard headset connector as well as support for a loudspeaker function.
With the virtual SIM, the user settings are saved on the server, which simplifies the management of the phone.
- Intuitive menu structure and icons
- Large illuminated black/white and gray scale display
- CPDM (Central Portable Device Manager) support
- Easy to upgrade
- Virtual SIM
- Easy access to PBX services (e.g. voicemail)
- Manual and automatic keypad lock
- Company phonebook with 500 entries that can be updated from CPDM*
- Local phonebook with 250 entries on every phone, independent of the system support
- Central phonebook supported via ODBC/LDAP interface
- Call list that shows the last 25 calls
- Standard 2.5mm headset connector
- Loudspeaker function
- Vibrating function
- Muting function
- 14 different ringtones available on the phone for an Internal Call, External Call, and Callback
- GAP/CAP compliant
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- Price From: £199.99 (Excl. VAT) £239.99 (Incl. VAT)
- Price From: £159.99 (Excl. VAT) £191.99 (Incl. VAT)
- Price From: £195.00 (Excl. VAT) £234.00 (Incl. VAT)
- Price From: £230.00 (Excl. VAT) £276.00 (Incl. VAT)
- Price From: £550.00 (Excl. VAT) £660.00 (Incl. VAT)
- Price From: £720.00 (Excl. VAT) £864.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £40.00 (Excl. VAT) £48.00 (Incl. VAT)
- Price From: £475.00 (Excl. VAT) £570.00 (Incl. VAT)