The new Konftel 300 is a revolution. Never before have so many innovative features been packed into a conference phone. A conference guide makes it easy to set up multiparty calls, a line mode allows you to switch between and combine three connectivity technologies and you can record meetings on an SD memory card.
The Konftel 300 is also ideal in larger contexts as you have the option of adding expansion microphones, a wireless headset and a PA system too. It delivers ultimate sound quality thanks to OmniSound® 2.0, the new generation of our own pioneering audio technology.
The conference guide makes life easier
The conference guide stores as many as 20 groups and greatly simplifies the task of setting up regular teleconferences. Individual contacts are saved in the phonebook
Switch and combine connections
Thanks to the line mode, you can easily combine and switch between connections to analogue lines, mobile phones or PCs for VoIP.
Record your meetings
The Konftel 300 supports SD memory cards, which means that you can record meetings and listen to them afterwards.*
Extension capacity for larger rooms
Expansion microphones effectively double the voice pickup range. You can also connect a wireless headset if you upgrade the software in the Konftel 300 on our website.
The Konftel 300 is future-proof. This is because you will always be able to upgrade the phone and add new, innovative features via our website.
- A new generation of OmniSound® audio technology.
- USB connection for VoIP calls.
- The line mode makes it easy for you to combine and switch between connectivity technologies (analogue, USB, GSM).
- The conference guide makes it easy to set up multiparty calls.
- Record and listen to your meetings with an SD memory card.
- Optional expansion microphones can be added for larger conference rooms.
- Wireless Headset Compatible (Headset not included) - See associated products at the bottom of this page.
- Optional wireless headset or PA system can be connected.
Can be upgraded with smart features, making it future-proof.
|Recommended for up to this many users...||10|
|Expandable with optional mics||Yes|
|Line Type||Analogue (BT, TalkTalk, Sky, etc), VoIP/SIP|
|Dynamic Noise Reduction||No|
|Date & Time Display||No|
|List of Dialled Numbers. Time/Date stamped||-|
|Speaker Volume Control||Yes|
|Low battery indicator / alert||-|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £300.00 (Excl. VAT) £360.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £477.35
- £385.00 (Excl. VAT) £462.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £425.00 (Excl. VAT) £510.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £650.00 (Excl. VAT) £780.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £720.00 (Excl. VAT) £864.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £999.95
- Price From: £420.00 (Excl. VAT) £504.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £686.40
- £300.00 (Excl. VAT) £360.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £546.00
- £395.00 (Excl. VAT) £474.00 (Incl. VAT)