Kenwood ProTalk TK-3701D PMR446 Radio
The Kenwood ProTalk TK-3701D is a Licence Free UHF Digital Radio featuring both digital dPMR446 and analogue PMR446 communications.
Compatible with Digital or Analogue
The TK-3701D allows Digital and Analogue combined operation, which means it can handle both digital and analogue signals in a zone, giving users the freedom to migrate at their own pace, whether they are ready to go fully digital or use with the current analogue transceivers with a view to switching to digital.
No Licence Required
The TK-3701D is Licence Free, and features dPMR446 and PMR446 communications. The ready to use package comes with a Transceiver, Rechargeable Battery, Battery Charger and Belt Clip. The Kenwood ProTalk TK-3701D is perfect for covering small areas, without the need for a Repeater.
Clear and Powerful Sound Output
- Digital Means Clear, Crisp Audio Quality - When the Radio is in Digital Mode, the User can Hear Clearer Sound with less Residual Noise. Delay Associated with Digital Audio can be a Drawback at times However Such Delay can be Minimised as the Radio Features DSP with ™ 2+AMBE Vocoder™
- BTL Audio Amplifier for Powerful 1W Output - Operators Usage Environment can be Noisy at times, However with the Large Internal Speaker Combined with a BTL Audio Amp, the Radio can Deliver up to 1 Watt of Clear Sound
Selectable 7 Colour LED (PC Programming Required)
A Large 7 Colour LED Indicator on the Top Panel Illuminates to Notify Multi-Status Functions Including Power on and Different Unit Identification - PC Programming is Required.
IP54/55 and US MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, F and G Standard Compliant
Compliant with 11 US Military Standards (MIL-STD). IP54/55 Protection against Water Jets is also Featured on the TK-3701D - All Interfaces Must be Sealed with Appropriate Covers, or by Designated Genuine Accessories.
High Capacity Battery for Long Lasting Operation
The Kenwood TH-3701D comes with a High Capacity Li-Ion Battery to deliver long hours of Operation. The ability to keep going with no Battery replacement means better reliability, even i harsh environments, besides the supplied Li-Ion Battery, Optional Rechargeable Batteries and Other Accessories that can be used with the TK-3701D are Available.
Digital Technology Provides Superior Clarity in Extended Coverage
As RF Signal Strength Weakens with Distance, Analogue Reception becomes Increasingly Noisy and Intermittent. dPMR446's Digital Modulation Technology Improves Reception in Fringe Areas, thereby “effectively “ Increasing Coverage as Much as 20% Compared to Analogue.
254 Common ID Codes (Digital Mode)
The User can Change the Pre-Programmed Common ID for each Channel.
Make use of the Second PTT for Giving Different Instructions to Different Staff as the Radio allows the use of Main Channel plus another Channel - PC Programming Required.
Digital and Analogue
The Kenwood TK-3701D Features the Latest Digital dPMR446 Technology with a Total of 48 Preset Channels (32 Digital and 16 Analogue) in 3 Zones (2 Digital and 1 Analogue).
No Licence Required
Licence Free dPMR446 and PMR446 Operation in an all in one Package thats ready for Immediate Use.
- Voice Announcement - PC Programming Required
- Scan - PC Programming Required
- VOX / Semi-VOX (Headset Required)
- Button Lock
- dPMR446 / PMR446
- Time Out Timer
- Battery Saver - PC Programming Required
- Calling Alert
- QT / DQT
- Frequency Range - 446.0 - 446.2 MHz
- Max Channels Per Radio - 48 Channels
- Number of Zones - 3 Zones
- Max Channels Per Zone - 16 Channels
- Channel Spacing - Analogue - 12.5 kHz, Digital - 6.25 kHz
- Power Supply - 7.5V DC ±20 %
- Operating Temperature - Radio Only: -30°C to + 60°C
- Frequency Stability (-30°C to +60°C, +25°C Ref) - ±0.5 ppm
- Battery - KNB-45L/69L
- Battery Life with Battery Save On - Digital - 16 Hours, Analogue - 18 Hours
- Battery Life with Battery Save Off - Digital - 15 Hours, Analogue - 15 Hours
- Dimensions - 54mm x 123mm x 33.5mm (W x H x D)
- Weight - 280g
Kenwood ProTalk TK-3701D PMR446 Radio Package Contents
- 1 x TK-3701D Licence Free Radio
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Belt Clip
- 1 x User Guide
|Radios for...||Sports & Leisure|
|Transmission Type||PMR446 (Licence Free)|
|Digital or Analogue||Digital|
|Single radio or multipack||Single Radio|
|Waterproofing||Splash / Weatherproof|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £147.99 (Excl. VAT) £177.59 (Incl. VAT)
- £166.49 (Excl. VAT) £199.79 (Incl. VAT)
£116.99 (Excl. VAT) £140.39 (Incl. VAT)
- £179.99 (Excl. VAT) £215.99 (Incl. VAT)
- £31.25 (Excl. VAT) £37.50 (Incl. VAT)
£125.00 (Excl. VAT) £150.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £315.00 (Excl. VAT) £378.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £99.95 (Excl. VAT) £119.94 (Incl. VAT)