This product is end of life
Designed For The Occasional User
The Jabra UC Voice 150 is a corded headset designed specifically for Unified Communications deployments. It is perfect for light use by office professionals in both small and large office environments.
- Crystal clear wideband sound
- Soft and comfortable velour ear cushions
- Adjustable headband
- Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Flexible boom-arm tip for easy microphone adjustment
- Intuitive call-control unit for fast user adoption
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity
The headset is a cost-effective investment featuring Jabra’s well-known high standards of excellence in both visual design and sound quality.
The Jabra UC Voice 150 is certified and optimised with all leading Unified Communications platforms and is fully functional with the latest generation of softphones.
Simply connect the headset to the computer and it is ready for use. The intuitive call-control unit attached to the cord allows for fast user adoption.
Crystal Clear Sound
The headset features superior sound clarity for softphone calls, conference calls, live presentations and other multimedia applications. The noise-cancelling microphone ensures that the recipient cannot hear any background noise from the speaker’s surroundings. This makes the headset suitable for use in louder office environments.
The Jabra UC VOICE 150 has a flexible boom-arm tip to ensure the ideal microphone placement.
- Connectivity - Plug-and-play USB connectivity for PC
- Wideband audio quality – Frequency range upto 6,800 Hz - Superior sound clarity. Less need to ask people to repeat themselves
- Stereo sound (for Duo speaker variant) Enjoy UC voice applications in stereo
- Noise-cancelling microphone Ensures superior sound clarity even in louder office environments - The recipient will not be able to hear noise from the speaker’s surroundings
- PeakStop protection - Protects the user against sudden loud sounds
- Professional design - Sturdy materials guarantee the durability of the headset, designed for light usage
- Call-control features on headset cord - Intuitive call-control unit with quick access to answer, end, mute and volume adjustment controls
- Flexible boom-arm tip Ensures optimal microphone positioning for noise-reduction
- Plug-and-play with Microsoft Lync 2010 and Microsoft Office Communicator - Simply connect the headset to the computer and it is ready for use
- Optimised for all leading UC platforms - Full functionality with the latest generation of softphones
- 2 Year manufactures warranty
In The Box
- Quick start guide
- Warranty leaflet
- Spare ear cushions
- Spare microphone foam cover
|Monaural or Binaural Headset||Binaural (Dual Ear)|
|Connection Type||USB Type A|
|Volume & Mute Controls on the cable||Yes|
|For use with||PC|
|Acoustic Shock Protection||-|
|DSP (Digital Signal Processor)||No|
|Hearing Aid Compatible||No|
|Please note||250 metres|
No videos found for this product.
Reviews marked “Collected by Trustpilot” originate from Trustpilot verified orders.
Reviews marked “Collected by PMC Telecom” originate from sources other than Trustpilot.
- £25.99 (Excl. VAT) £31.19 (Incl. VAT) RRP £40.55
- £24.99 (Excl. VAT) £29.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £38.99
- £31.99 (Excl. VAT) £38.39 (Incl. VAT) RRP £45.25
- £18.71 (Excl. VAT) £22.45 (Incl. VAT) RRP £26.99
- £17.38 (Excl. VAT) £20.86 (Incl. VAT) RRP £27.11
- £29.95 (Excl. VAT) £35.94 (Incl. VAT) RRP £40.75
- £17.01 (Excl. VAT) £20.41 (Incl. VAT) RRP £26.53
- £39.99 (Excl. VAT) £47.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £99.99