The Jabra GN1210 smart cord - 0.8m is a straight cord for carbon-based phones and a solution to the common problem of not being able to connect headset and telephone.
When setting up a new headset a dial tone cannot always be heard, the problem could be the headset or the telephone, however in most cases it will be the cord. Most manufacturers have their own wiring, however the GN1210 Smart Cord will work with most phones including IP hard phones.
Just connect the GN1210 and headset through the Quick Disconnect plug and move the slider from one position to another until a dial tone can be heard.
Its as simple as that!
- Simple 8 position slider adjustment
- Standard RJ11 connector
- 0.8m - 31.5 inch cord
- Quick disconnect
|Connection Type||RJ11 - Fixed/Bundled|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £20.00 (Excl. VAT) £24.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £31.20
- £19.00 (Excl. VAT) £22.80 (Incl. VAT)
- £16.95 (Excl. VAT) £20.34 (Incl. VAT) RRP £25.75
- £19.99 (Excl. VAT) £23.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £31.19
- £12.50 (Excl. VAT) £15.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £10.00 (Excl. VAT) £12.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £12.94
- £21.95 (Excl. VAT) £26.34 (Incl. VAT) RRP £31.82
- £17.00 (Excl. VAT) £20.40 (Incl. VAT)