The Jabra Link 230 USB Adapter is compatible with any corded Jabra QD headset and all leading brands of softphones. As a result, users can continue to leverage the benefits of a professional Jabra headset, including superior sound, noise-cancelling microphone and all-day wearing comfort. This makes it the ideal solution for contact centres that want a smooth and cost-effective transition to a Unified Communications solution.
Crystal Clear Conversation
The Jabra Link 230 USB Adapter incorporates a number of sound quality features, such as Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for greater intelligibility and noise filtering for a cleaner, distortion-free and smooth audio experience.
Prevent Stress and Hearing Injuries
Reduce the number of sick days and increase employee retention. Jabra Link 230 delivers acoustic shock protection and is compliant with EU Control of Noise-at-Work legislation (Directive 2003/10/EC).
Built to Withstand the Toughest Work Enviroments
To ensure long service life, Jabra Link 230 is made of durable high-quality materials built to withstand even the toughest work environments.
- Quick Disconnect (QD) to USB
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for clearer conversations
- Compatible with all Jabra QD corded headsets
- Acoustic Protection - prevents hearing injuries
- Plug and Play connectivity
|Headset Accessory Type||Adaptor Cable|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £12.50 (Excl. VAT) £15.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £20.00 (Excl. VAT) £24.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £19.50 (Excl. VAT) £23.40 (Incl. VAT)
- £57.99 (Excl. VAT) £69.59 (Incl. VAT)
- £58.50 (Excl. VAT) £70.20 (Incl. VAT)
- £45.00 (Excl. VAT) £54.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £21.95 (Excl. VAT) £26.34 (Incl. VAT) RRP £31.82
- £19.99 (Excl. VAT) £23.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £31.19