The Jabra Evolve 20 Mono is a professional headset specifically designed to improve conversations. Its state-of-the-art, noise-cancelling microphone eliminates noise, so you can hear more and be better focused on the conversation.
The Jabra Evolve 20 Mono comes with a control unit that supports comfortable and easy access to its most used functions, such as volume and mute. You are also able to answer calls and close calls directly at the control unit thereby increasing your overall flexibility, so you can better focus on the conversation.
- Noise Cancelling
- Over The Head Wearing Style
- Digital Signaling Processing (DSP)
- USB Charging
|Monaural or Binaural Headset||Monaural (Single Ear)|
|Connection Type||USB Type A|
|Volume & Mute Controls on the cable||Yes|
|For use with||PC|
|Acoustic Shock Protection||-|
|DSP (Digital Signal Processor)||Yes|
|Hearing Aid Compatible||No|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
Reviews marked “Collected by Trustpilot” originate from Trustpilot verified orders.
Reviews marked “Collected by PMC Telecom” originate from sources other than Trustpilot.
- £31.99 (Excl. VAT) £38.39 (Incl. VAT) RRP £45.25
- £41.99 (Excl. VAT) £50.39 (Incl. VAT) RRP £57.71
- £180.00 (Excl. VAT) £216.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £249.60
- £58.99 (Excl. VAT) £70.79 (Incl. VAT) RRP £84.49
- £30.00 (Excl. VAT) £36.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £62.40
- Price From: £27.00 (Excl. VAT) £32.40 (Incl. VAT)
- £93.99 (Excl. VAT) £112.79 (Incl. VAT)
- £35.00 (Excl. VAT) £42.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £59.95