Electrical spikes & surges are a permanent threat to your valuable equipment and data.
Now you can protect your computer and peripheral devices against these potential hazards.
- Surge protection status light: The green light 'on' indicates that your equipment is protected
- Uses Metal Oxide Semiconductor technology - the unwanted energy is absorbed protecting your equipment. Max surge: 6500 Amps
- Made to British Standards
- 2 Metre mains lead
|Three way protection||LN LE NE|
|Max Surge||1 time 6500A|
|2 times 4500A|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £15.00 (Ex VAT) £18.00 (Incl VAT)
- £20.78 (Ex VAT) £24.94 (Incl VAT) RRP £33.10
- £11.74 (Ex VAT) £14.09 (Incl VAT) RRP £18.31
- £55.00 (Ex VAT) £66.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £85.80
- £95.00 (Ex VAT) £114.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £279.99
- £441.67 (Ex VAT) £530.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £689.00
- £20.62 (Ex VAT) £24.74 (Incl VAT) RRP £32.17
BT Paragon 650 Corded Telephone With Answering Machine + JPL-402S Binaural, Noise Cancelling Office Headset£81.00 (Ex VAT) £97.20 (Incl VAT)