1 Port USB 2.0 Wireless Print Server for MFPs (All-in-One Printers). Includes Print Server
- Shares your MFP (All-in-One Printer) PS-1206MFg can let you share the MFP to all PCs through your wired and wireless network. All users can share printing function through network and they can also share scanning, card reader and faxing just connecting to the MFP through Edimax utility in Windows 2000 SP4/XP/Vista. Users can use Windows or MFP vendors' utilities to scan and fax the documents. With its bi-directional communications, PS-1206MFg can monitor printer's status like ink levels and paper levels. PS-1206MFg provides the best solution for users to share MFP conveniently and easily.
- Print Server - Windows 98SE/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003, MAC OS 9.x above and Linux/Unix PS-1206MFg can function as a normal print server to share printing function (MFPs or normal printers) to all network users. It supports TCP/IP, NetBEUI, Linux and MAC network protocol. Users can choose any printing methods like LPR, IPP, Raw Printing and Unix Logical printing protocols to meet their environment.
- Supports IEEE802.11b/g Wireless StandardsPS-1206MFg builds in IEEE802.11b/g wireless interface to connect with the wireless environment. It adds the flexibility to locate PS-1206MFg and the printer at a place without Ethernet connection. It supports WEP and WPA encryption to ensure the secured data transmission.
- Provides Completed Printing Methods. PS-1206MFg contains traditional print server function that can support LPR, IPP, Raw Printing and Unix Logical Printer printing methods. You can choose the best printing method according to your environment.
- Compatible with most Popular Operating Systems. PS-1206MFg can work in all major operating systems (Windows 98SE/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003, MAC OS (9.x above) and Unix/Linux. Users can share scanning, printing, card reader and faxing functions of the MFP when their PC's OS are Windows 2000 SP4 above and Windows XP SP1 above, while they can share printing function of normal printers in most popular operation systems (Windows, Linux, Unix and MAC...).
- Easy Installation and Configuration (with Web-Based Configuration) The MFP server's easy-to-use windows installation wizard allows a quick installation to setup PS-1206MFg. It can also be conveniently configured from any network client that support web-browsing.
- Fault-Tolerant Firmware Upgrades Users need not to worry about errors occurring during an upgrade, thus preventing PS-1206MFg from operating. PS-1206MFg fault-tolerant upgrade function allows to resume upgrading should problems occur during the initial upgrade.
- CPU RISC CPU
- Flash 1MB NOR Flash
- RAM 8MB SDRAM
- Printer Port USB 2.0 ;nbsp;
- FCC Class B,CE Mark
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £2,183.00 (Ex VAT) £2,619.60 (Incl VAT)
- £1,668.00 (Ex VAT) £2,001.60 (Incl VAT)
- £2,698.00 (Ex VAT) £3,237.60 (Incl VAT)
- £1,153.00 (Ex VAT) £1,383.60 (Incl VAT)
- £885.00 (Ex VAT) £1,062.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £1,095.83
- £1,560.00 (Ex VAT) £1,872.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £1,981.91
- £1,900.00 (Ex VAT) £2,280.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £2,424.17
- £89.99 (Ex VAT) £107.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £156.00