The Edimax BR-6574n is a high performance broadband router which complies with gigabit Ethernet ports and wireless 11N solution. With advanced wireless11N MIMO technology, it's wireless data transmission rate can be 12 times better (up to 300Mbps) and 6 times better coverage than a standard 802.11g/b router.
- 1 WAN + 4 LAN 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Ports
- 3dBi RP-SMA Detachable Antenna x 3
- Supports cable/xDSL modem
- 64/128-bit WEP Encryption and WPA-PSK, WPA2-
- PSK security
- DHCP Server/Client
- SPI Anti-Dos Firewall
- Access Control List and URL Blocking
- VPN Pass Through (IPSec/PPTP)
Wireless-N Broadband Router and Gigabit Ports
Edimax BR-6574n is a gigabit solution for home and small business. With advanced MIMO technology, it’s wireless data transmission rate can be 12 times better (up to 300Mbps) and 6 times better coverage than a standard 802.11g/b router. All Ethernet ports are gigabit ports. When you connect BR-6574n with a gigabit adapter, you will get 1000Mbps high data rate. Simply connect BR-6574n to the Internet through a cable/xDSL modem*. Also, it supports major operating systems, Windows (98SE/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista), Mac OS X and Linux.
Edimax EZView and Remote Management
Edimax EZView is a new enhanced management system in BR-6574n which allows you to manage your router locally or remotely from the Internet. UPnP compatible devices are automatically detected and information about the device will be listed in the management interface of the router. You will be able to directly manage device information like IP address, bandwidth control, open ports and DMZ.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS**)
Press the WPS button to activate the wireless protection. One-Click WPS button helps you to setup a secure wireless network in a minute.
Easy Setup with EZMax Multi-language Installation CD
A unique Multi-language Setup Wizard is provided in the installation CD. You can setup the router to the Internet within minutes by following the simple animated steps.
Flexibility with Detachable Antenna
BR-6574n incorporated with three detachable 3dBi RP-SMA antennas, meeting the expectation to change it to high-gain antennas. Use in combination with Edimax EA-MARS (Antenna Re-locator) will eliminate dead spots whilst bringing robust coverage.
* You need an Ethernet (RJ45) cable modem or an Ethernet (RJ45) ADSL modem. You cannot connect an USB ADSL modem to BR-6574n.
** The WPS only supports Edimax wireless adapter.
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £2,183.00 (Ex VAT) £2,619.60 (Incl VAT)
- £1,668.00 (Ex VAT) £2,001.60 (Incl VAT)
- £2,698.00 (Ex VAT) £3,237.60 (Incl VAT)
- £1,153.00 (Ex VAT) £1,383.60 (Incl VAT)
- £2,159.99 (Ex VAT) £2,591.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £3,369.59
- £885.00 (Ex VAT) £1,062.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £1,095.83
- £1,560.00 (Ex VAT) £1,872.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £1,981.91
- £80.84 (Ex VAT) £97.01 (Incl VAT) RRP £126.11