Icom IC-M35 Handheld Marine VHF Two Way Radio
The Icom IC-M35 VHF is a buoyant marine handheld transceiver that comes with a great new feature that all boat users will love - Clear Audio Boost!
Clear Voice Boost (Clear Voice + Voice Boost)
In marine environments, there are many sources of noise that can affect the quality of communication, such as roar of the waves or engine noise. The Icom IC-M35 automatically adjusts the outgoing voice and incoming audio to compensate for the ambient noise level whether you are in a loud environment or in a quiet area, the IC-M35 ensures your radio conversation is sent and received as clearly as possible.
Noise Cancelling Microphone
The sub-microphone on the rear panel inverts phase and cancels out ambient noise from the main microphone. As a result, the IC-M35 reduces the affect of background noise (particularly trebly noise) from the transmitted signal and makes it easier to catch voice communication.
When you need an instant boost in the volume, a simple push of the LOUD button gives you full volume immediately. In addition, holding the LOUD button mutes the audio output.
Automatic Volume Adjustment
In a high noise environment, the sub-microphone detects the ambient noise and the IC-M35 automatically increases the volume output to suit the surrounding environment.
700mW Audio Output
The IC-M35 employs a bridge-tied load (BTL) audio amplifier to increase the audio output power. The internal speaker delivers a loud 70mW (typical) audio output wth clear sound even in noisy environments.
And Yes, It Floats Too!
Continuing the legacy from the IC-M33, the IC-M35 floats in the water. If the Radio is dropped over the side, it will come to the surface so you can retrieve it. As the Radio has a rugged, waterproof body, it will keep on working even after it has been submerged. It even floats when the optional speaker microphone (HM-165) is attached.
*1m depth for 30 minutes, equivalent to IPX7. Please note that the IC-M35 is not designed to be used under water*
Large Buttons and Slim Dimensions
The IC-M35 has large, easy to operate buttons that provide intuitive operation. A slender design body makes it extremely natural to handle.
Easy to See LCD with Large Channel Indication
The IC-M35 has an easy to see large LCD (32 x 16mm) with a clear 2-digit channel number indication. The LCD is laid out on the top of the front panel, not to be covered with your hand. LCD and key backlighting is standard for night time operation.
Low Power Consumption
Although the IC-M35 delivers a high 6W* RF Output and 700mW audio output, its current saving circuit offers 8 hours** of operating time with the supplied 980mAh Lithium-Ion Battery Pack.
*Depending on Version
**Typical Operation with Tx (Hi) - RX - Standby=5:5:90
- The noise cancellation can produce little or no effect in some conditions, depending on type of noise, or the position and distance between the noise source and the microphone etc
- The noise cancellation does not work when an optional external speaker is connected
- AquaQuake Draining Function
- Quick Channel Selection with Favourite Channel Function
- Soft Flexible Antenna Supplied
- Instant Access to CH 16 or Programmable Call Channel
- Auto Scan Function
- 4 Step Battery Life Indicator
- 6W RF Output and 700mW Audio
- Dual/Tri Watch Functions
- Optional Battery Case for Use with Alkaline Cells (The IC-M35 floats flat when the battery case is connected)
- Waterproof Construction Equivalent to IPX7 (1m Depth for 30 Minutes)
- Keypad Backlighting
In the Box
- Icom IC-M35 Handheld Marine VHF Two Way Radio
- Battery Pack, BP-252
- Belt Clip, MB-109
- Antenna, FA-SC58V
- Battery Charger, BC-173
- Hand Strap
|Radios for...||Sports & Leisure|
|Digital or Analogue||Analogue|
|Single radio or multipack||Single Radio|
|Waterproofing||Submersible / Marine|
|Dimensions||62 x 139.5 x 43 mm|
|Battery Type||980mAh Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £125.00 (Excl. VAT) £150.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £195.00
- £15.00 (Excl. VAT) £18.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £280.81 (Excl. VAT) £336.97 (Incl. VAT) RRP £438.06
- £8.47 (Excl. VAT) £10.16 (Incl. VAT) RRP £13.21
- £27.07 (Excl. VAT) £32.48 (Incl. VAT) RRP £42.23
- £188.99 (Excl. VAT) £226.79 (Incl. VAT)
- £38.26 (Excl. VAT) £45.91 (Incl. VAT) RRP £59.69
- £40.36 (Excl. VAT) £48.43 (Incl. VAT) RRP £62.96