The unit is rated to IP66 and is therefore capable of operating in adverse conditions. The Bedlam Loud Tonecaller is designed to replace the traditional mains powered bell and is powered by the PABX and PSTN line voltage (60-100 volts AC). A variable output (85-105dBA) is possible by means of a potentiometer located within the unit.
- Telephone line powered (no mains voltage required).
- Greatly reduced installation costs.
- Penetrating output (105dBA typical).
- Volume control.
- Available for hard wiring (screw or I.D.C.) or with 3 metre line cord and 431A plug.
- IP66 Rated.
- REN of 0.75
- Maintenance Free Operation
Please Note: This unit does not come supplied with a cable
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £54.63 (Excl. VAT) £65.56 (Incl. VAT) RRP £85.22
- £30.00 (Excl. VAT) £36.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £39.99
- £15.00 (Excl. VAT) £18.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £15.59
- £23.00 (Excl. VAT) £27.60 (Incl. VAT) RRP £39.99
- £350.00 (Excl. VAT) £420.00 (Incl. VAT)
£299.99 (Excl. VAT) £359.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £299.99
£255.99 (Excl. VAT) £307.19 (Incl. VAT)
£13.52 (Excl. VAT) £16.22 (Incl. VAT) RRP £21.10