It's little, and it's lovely and you might remember the princess phone in your sister's bedroom or on your mother's desk.
The Princess Phone was introduced in 1959 in response to a rapidly changing world where people wanted convenience and more than just a main phone in the hallway.
Designed by the prolific industrial designer, Henry Dreyfuss, the Princess was compact, attractive and originally available in a variety of colours. With its rounded edges, sleek lines and fashionable styling, it quickly became a household favourite.
- Push Button Dialling
- Redial Button
- Ringer Volume on/off Switch
- Tone/Pulse Switch
- Earpiece Volume Control
|Line Type||Analogue (BT, TalkTalk, Sky, etc)|
|Ringer Volume Switch||No|
|Tone & Pulse Dialling||Yes|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £2,935.00 (Excl. VAT) £3,522.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £3,750.95
- £315.99 (Excl. VAT) £379.19 (Incl. VAT) RRP £492.95
- £63.82 (Excl. VAT) £76.58 (Incl. VAT) RRP £89.99
- £11.95 (Excl. VAT) £14.34 (Incl. VAT) RRP £18.65
- £55.95 (Excl. VAT) £67.14 (Incl. VAT)
£74.99 (Excl. VAT) £89.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £116.99
£20.00 (Excl. VAT) £24.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £31.20
- £87.49 (Excl. VAT) £104.99 (Incl. VAT)