The new Plantronics CS361 SupraPlus Binaural Wireless Headset is the complete headset solution. It combines form and function as depicted in its binaural design that allows for all-day wearing and its wireless headset technology for superb sound clarity.
The SupraPlus Wireless provides total functionality with its 1.9 GHz DECT 6.0 frequencies so there is less interference with other similar devices. Flexibility and mobility are delivered by this innovative headset because user is able to stay on call while doing other important tasks. Designed to distribute sound to both ears, the CS361 SupraPlus Wireless Headset allows for greater call concentration. It boasts a high wireless technology and a noise-canceling microphone with mute button so clarity is never compromised even when used far from the base station.
The headset is loaded with -bit digital encryption to ensure that all calls are secure. Use with an HL10 Automated Handset Lifter and you’re off to answering and ending calls easier with just a single press of the button. This stylish headset also features an extended 10-hour talk time and an integrated busy light.
Experience ultimate handsfree communication with the Plantronics CS361 SupraPlus Wireless Headset as it makes possible crystal clear conversation so important tasks are done even while talking on the phone. For your convenience, this handset can still be used up to 300 feet while having important and private conversation.
This wireless system makes certain that everything you need for this device to function properly is provided. The wireless amplifier allows for a handsfree and cords free conversation by simply plugging it into the main phone and charge the headset.
- Extremely comfortable for all day wearing
- Binaural for use in noisier environments
- QuickPair feature allows multiple headsets to share one base for effective hot-desking or multi-shift working
- DECT™ technology for excellent sound quality
- 100m range – up to 50m in a typical office
- Up to 9 hrs talk time
- 80hrs standby time with fast recharge
- Remote call answering when away from your telephone
- Dedicated Headset Volume & Mute control
- including on- mute indicator
- QuickCall feature for short-call convenience
- IntelliStand™ automatically answers call when headset is picked up from base (requires lifter)
|For use with||Corded Phones|
|Cordless Headset Type||DECT (longer range, higher def)|
|Base connection types||RJ11 - connects to handset/headset port|
|Approx Range - Metres||100m range – up to 50m in a typical office|
|Monaural or Binaural Headset||Binaural (Dual Ear)|
|Talk Time||Up to 9 hours|
|Standby Time||80 hours|
|Acoustic Shock Protection||-|
|DSP (Digital Signal Processor)||No|
|Hearing Aid Compatible||No|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £110.00 (Ex VAT) £132.00 (Incl VAT)
- £90.00 (Ex VAT) £108.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £249.99
- £120.00 (Ex VAT) £144.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £299.99
- Price From: £173.00 (Ex VAT) £207.60 (Incl VAT)
- £69.99 (Ex VAT) £83.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £189.99
- Price From: £142.69 (Ex VAT) £171.23 (Incl VAT)
- £129.16 (Ex VAT) £154.99 (Incl VAT)
- £89.96 (Ex VAT) £107.95 (Incl VAT) RRP £299.99