The Jabra PRO 9400 utilises DECT technology and as such is intended for desk based users. However, it is intended for people who use a number of different phones. In keeping with GN Netcom’s commitment to UC, the Jabra PRO 9400 Series is compatible for use with leading UC applications, such as Microsoft OC.
The Jabra PRO 9400 allows mobile-centric and office-centric workers to benefit from increased productivity by using a single headset for desk, soft and mobile phones which can be easily managed via the touch screen base.
A SmartSetup wizard on the touch screen guides users through the simple process of connecting phones and choosing preferences. The resolution is clear and colour icons allow users to easily manage calls via the touch screen. These include caller ID, call records and management of calls and devices.
The touch screen base takes up minimal desk space and when not in use, the headset slots easily into the magnetic docking station for charging. The screen display is automatically dimmed during periods of inactivity to reduce power consumption.
- Wideband / Narrowband Sound and DSP
- Noise Blackout Technology
- SafeTone Technologies
- DECT Technology
- Caller ID
- Connects via DECT
- Management of calls and devices
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|For use with||Corded Phones, Mobile (Bluetooth)|
|Cordless Headset Type||DECT (longer range, higher def)|
|Base connection types||RJ11 - connects to handset/headset port|
|Approx Range - Metres||120|
|Monaural or Binaural Headset||Monaural (Single Ear)|
|Acoustic Shock Protection||-|
|DSP (Digital Signal Processor)||Yes|
|Hearing Aid Compatible||No|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £130.00 (Ex VAT) £156.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £202.80
- £151.75 (Ex VAT) £182.10 (Incl VAT)
- £220.80 (Ex VAT) £264.96 (Incl VAT) RRP £344.45
- £50.00 (Ex VAT) £60.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £73.02
- £129.96 (Ex VAT) £155.95 (Incl VAT)
- £10.89 (Ex VAT) £13.07 (Incl VAT) RRP £16.99
- £129.96 (Ex VAT) £155.95 (Incl VAT) RRP £202.74
- £27.00 (Ex VAT) £32.40 (Incl VAT) RRP £42.12