The UI box works as a connector between your handset and headset. At the touch of a button, a passive box will enable you to easily switch back and forth between the handset and headset or even integrate a PC into the system if you wish.
You can choose an active box with additional features that will regulate different volume levels and improve speech intelligibility - automatically. These boxes are absolutely user-friendly because they are easy to set up than traditional boxes.
- The Active Box UI 740 offers a number of functions and enhanced comfort in use
- Features Dynamic Volume Control, Sound Clarity System, microphone volume control and mute, handset-/headset switch
- Easy installation switch
- Power save function
- Integrated headset stand
|Headset Accessory Type||Interface boxes|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £39.99 (Ex VAT) £47.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £62.39
- £11.50 (Ex VAT) £13.80 (Incl VAT)
- £24.00 (Ex VAT) £28.80 (Incl VAT) RRP £34.95
- £20.78 (Ex VAT) £24.94 (Incl VAT) RRP £33.10
- £5.08 (Ex VAT) £6.10 (Incl VAT)
- £8.29 (Ex VAT) £9.95 (Incl VAT) RRP £9.59
- £62.00 (Ex VAT) £74.40 (Incl VAT) RRP £96.72
- £80.00 (Ex VAT) £96.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £124.80