The UI box works as a connector between your handset and headset. At the touch of a button, a passive box will enable you to easily switch back and forth between the handset and headset or even integrate a PC into the system if you wish.
You can choose an active box with additional features that will regulate different volume levels and improve speech intelligibility - automatically. These boxes are absolutely user-friendly because they are easy to set up than traditional boxes.
- The Active Box UI 740 offers a number of functions and enhanced comfort in use
- Features Dynamic Volume Control, Sound Clarity System, microphone volume control and mute, handset-/headset switch
- Easy installation switch
- Power save function
- Integrated headset stand
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|Headset Accessory Type||Interface boxes|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £62.00 (Ex VAT) £74.40 (Incl VAT) RRP £96.72
- £53.60 (Ex VAT) £64.32 (Incl VAT) RRP £83.62
- £60.00 (Ex VAT) £72.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £93.60
- £90.99 (Ex VAT) £109.19 (Incl VAT) RRP £141.95
- £80.00 (Ex VAT) £96.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £124.80
- £68.08 (Ex VAT) £81.70 (Incl VAT) RRP £106.20
- £91.00 (Ex VAT) £109.20 (Incl VAT) RRP £141.96
- £91.00 (Ex VAT) £109.20 (Incl VAT)