The Sennheiser CCEL191 headset cable allows the connection of any Sennheiser headset terminating in an Easy Disconnect plug to connect onto a DECT cordless telephone. The headset cable has a 2.5mm jack plug on one end and an easy disconnect on the other. The cable is lightweight & durable and is very easy to connect to both the DECT telephone and the headset. DECT cordless phones are extremely popular due to the convenience of being mobile whilst holding a conversation; this CCEL 191 headset cable gives compatible cordless phone users the added ability of having their hands free to perform a multitude of tasks whilst still being on a call.
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|Connection Type||2.5mm - Fixed/Bundled|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £19.00 (Ex VAT) £22.80 (Incl VAT)
- £17.00 (Ex VAT) £20.40 (Incl VAT)
- £12.50 (Ex VAT) £15.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £19.50
- £12.50 (Ex VAT) £15.00 (Incl VAT)
- £16.66 (Ex VAT) £19.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £25.85
- £16.50 (Ex VAT) £19.80 (Incl VAT) RRP £25.74
- £15.00 (Ex VAT) £18.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £23.40
- £16.50 (Ex VAT) £19.80 (Incl VAT)