Today’s hectic business environments and on the move professionals mean that the HL10 Lifter is a vital accompaniment to your cordless headset solution, allowing you to explore the full potential of your cordless headset.
HOW DOES A HL10 LIFTER WORK?
Both the Adjustable and Memory Lifter Switch mechanically lift/lower a telephone's handset from its cradle and communicate remotely with a cordless headset, permitting the answering and terminating of telephone calls.
Plantronics HL10 Switches communicate remotely with cordless headsets, untying you from your desk telephone. In fact, a HL10 Lifter lets you answer and terminate telephone calls even up to 150 m away from your desk.
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|EHS or Lifter?||Handset Lifter (mechanical)|
|For use with...||All corded telephones|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £18.00 (Ex VAT) £21.60 (Incl VAT)
- £21.27 (Ex VAT) £25.52 (Incl VAT)
- £18.00 (Ex VAT) £21.60 (Incl VAT) RRP £59.99
- £20.83 (Ex VAT) £25.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £32.50
- £20.00 (Ex VAT) £24.00 (Incl VAT)
- £21.00 (Ex VAT) £25.20 (Incl VAT) RRP £32.76
- £15.00 (Ex VAT) £18.00 (Incl VAT)
- £20.00 (Ex VAT) £24.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £31.20