Add the GN 1000 Remote Handset Lifter to your GN Netcom wireless headset system and you are completely free to answer calls and end them, from wherever your wireless headset takes you.
Unlike some handset lifters, the GN 1000 is easy to install and with only a few simple steps it's ready to go. The GN 1000 is easy to use too. When you hear the ring tone, you push a button on the headset.
The GN 1000 immediately lifts the handset and connects the call. At the end of your call, just push the button again to hang up. Most handset lifters respond to sounds within a certain frequency range. If they're not perfectly adjusted, you can miss calls or be signalled when there isn't a call.
The GN 1000 senses the magnetic field the speaker generates when your phone ring, which means you'll never miss a call. The GN 1000's design is based on a comprehensive study of telephone measurement specifications, so it works with virtually all business telephones.
The GN 1000 has been tested to lift and lower 100,000 times to assure continuing reliability
- Never miss a call whilst away from your desk
- Easy installation
- Remotely answers and ends calls
|Goods Condition||Brand New|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|EHS or Lifter?||Handset Lifter (mechanical)|
|For use with...||All corded telephones|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||250 metres|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £20.00 (Ex VAT) £24.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £31.20
- £129.16 (Ex VAT) £154.99 (Incl VAT)
- £30.00 (Ex VAT) £36.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £46.80
- £10.00 (Ex VAT) £12.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £59.99
£31.99 (Ex VAT) £38.39 (Incl VAT)
- Price From: £47.99 (Ex VAT) £57.59 (Incl VAT)
- £21.27 (Ex VAT) £25.52 (Incl VAT)
- £18.00 (Ex VAT) £21.60 (Incl VAT) RRP £59.99