The Sennheiser HD 280 - HD280 Professional are the ultimate closed dynamic headphones that are suitable for a wide range of monitoring applications in noisy environments.
DJ & Studio Headphones
Built to last, the Sennheiser HD 280 Professional headphones are truly rugged. Their lightweight design means they don’t weight heavy on your head and can be worn for hours at a time in total comfort. The thick and padded headband can be adjusted to allow a precision fit for all wearers.
The Sennheiser HD 280 Professional headphones are easily portable thanks to their collapsible and inter-foldable design.
Circumaural Ear Pads
Being a closed-back circumaural headphone, the Sennheiser HD 280 Professional has two large leatherette ear cushions that totally cover the ears, keeping the sound you want in and the noise you don’t want out.
Excellent Attenuation of Noise
Whether you’re simply listening to music in the privacy of your own home or putting the Sennheiser HD 280 professional headphones to work in the studio or DJ booth, the impressive 32 dB attenuation of external noise guarantees superior sound accuracy.
Listening to music has never been more exhilarating. Sennheiser's trusted audio quality delivers a powerful and true to life sound that is accurate across the spectrum. Boasting resounding bass and truly impressive sopranos, the Sennheiser HD 280 Professional really has to be heard to be believed.
3.5mm or 6.3mm Jack Connection
With easily replaceable parts, including the single-sided coiled cable you can protect your headphones investment. The Sennheiser HD 280 Professional terminates in a 3.5mm stereo mini jack plug. A screw type adaptor to alternatively connect to a 6.3mm port is also supplied.
- Professional Use Headphones
- Closed-Back Circumaural Soft Ear Pads
- 32dB Attenuation of Noise
- Collapsible Design
- Supplied with 3.5mm & 6.3mm Jack Connection
- High Ambient Noise Attenuation
- Tough, Sided Single Cable
- Weight - 285 g (without cable)
|Goods Condition||Brand New|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
No videos found for this product.
- £406.25 (Ex VAT) £487.50 (Incl VAT) RRP £633.76
- £429.13 (Ex VAT) £514.96 (Incl VAT) RRP £669.44
- £208.00 (Ex VAT) £249.60 (Incl VAT) RRP £324.48
- £28.49 (Ex VAT) £34.19 (Incl VAT)
- £87.46 (Ex VAT) £104.95 (Incl VAT) RRP £139.99
- £100.00 (Ex VAT) £120.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £156.00
- £25.00 (Ex VAT) £30.00 (Incl VAT)
- Price From: £29.13 (Ex VAT) £34.96 (Incl VAT)