The GN 2000 series contact centre headsets feature superb call clarity. Yet they're also tested to withstand rough handling by multiple users. Best of all, GN 2000 headsets cost far less than you would expect for a headset of this quality.
The GN 2000 is a straightforward, easy-to-use headset. It's available with either a special noise canceling microphone mounted on a flex boom arm or SoundTube equipped with a standard microphone. By reducing unwanted background noise, the noise-canceling technology enables crystal clear communications with customers - even in noisy offices.
Large, feather-soft ear cushions provide exceptional comfort thanks to fully gimbaled mountings. That means the earpieces automatically adjust to the shape and angle of individual ears. And less manual adjustment means your agents can concentrate on their calls and not on their headsets. The GN 2000's ear cushions also provide better acoustical coupling, ensuring a rich incoming signal.
Unlike other so-called "wideband" headsets that cut-off around 4000 Hz, the GN 2000 provides full frequency response up to 6800 Hz so your agents enjoy optimum call clarity with significantly less need to ask customers to repeat themselves. What's more, this remarkable headset also features the PeakStop technology, which cuts off sudden loud noises above 118 dB SPL.
- Built to last, the GN 2000 is the toughest contact centre headset yet.
- The headbands are made of impact-resistant materials that are strong and resilient to keep the headset firmly, yet comfortably in place throughout the workday.
- The GN 2000 is also available with a USB connector for VoIP applications.
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|Monaural or Binaural Headset||Binaural (Dual Ear)|
|Connection Type||Quick disconnect - Requires bottom cord to fit your phone|
|Headset requires a bottom cord for connection to telephone||Yes - Simply click "Add to Cart" to select your connection lead at checkout|
|For use with||Corded Phones, Cordless DECT Phones, PC, Mobile (3.5mm jack)|
|Acoustic Shock Protection||Yes|
|DSP (Digital Signal Processor)||No|
|Hearing Aid Compatible||No|
|*Note regarding Connection Leads||*Please note that this headset requires an additional cable to connect to your telephone.We supply cable for every type of telephone!Rather than charge full price for these specialist cables, we provide them at a heavily discounted cost to customers purchasing them alongside a new headset bought from us. When you add the headset to the cart, our compatibility guide at checkout will help advise on the correct connection cable for your telephone and will apply the discount for you.If you have any questions, or are unsure about the type of connection cable you need, please feel free to call us at any time on: 0161 737 9898|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||250 metres|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £35.00 (Ex VAT) £42.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £129.99
- £460.00 (Ex VAT) £552.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £949.20
£65.00 (Ex VAT) £78.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £101.40
- £8.50 (Ex VAT) £10.20 (Incl VAT) RRP £11.99
- £74.72 (Ex VAT) £89.66 (Incl VAT) RRP £116.57
- £7.08 (Ex VAT) £8.50 (Incl VAT) RRP £9.10
- £25.00 (Ex VAT) £30.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £39.00
- £8.00 (Ex VAT) £9.60 (Incl VAT) RRP £17.99