Superior Audio Quality
Offering PC wideband, noise-cancelling microphone and hi-fi stereo sound (C325), the Blackwire 315/325 headsets provide a truly outstanding audio experience – making them ideal for voice, music and multi-media. The Dynamic EQ feature optimizes your voice quality when on calls and automatically adjusts the EQ settings when you're listening to music or multi-media.
Comfort & Portability
Enjoy the freedom of a secure fit. A lightweight metal headband offers durability and a custom, comfortable fit. Leatherette ear cushions fold flat for easy portability with included carrying case.
The Blackwire 315/325 headsets connect to your PC and mobile phone – combining the comfort and durability of corded with the freedom and flexibility to connect to your wireless device through a 3.5mm connection. Ideal for knowledge workers who need a solution for managing calls on their PC, mobile phone or tablet. The Blackwire 315/325 headset offers flexibility at an entry-level price point.
- Step smartly into UC
- Dual connectivity
- Wearing style choice
- Lightweight design
- Simple call management
- Outstanding audio quality
- Dynamic EQ
- Carrying case
- Rapid deployment, future ready
TOP NOTCH FEATURES. BOTTOM LINE PERFORMANCE.
- Enter UC with the best-featured headset you never thought your budget could afford. Blackwire 300
- Series USB headsets are a simple-to-use, comfortable, and durable choice for conference calls, Webbased
- training, and PC multimedia applications. Plus, they’re priced right, easy to deploy, and offer a
- simple-to-upgrade UC solution that IT can roll out easily and rely on.
SIMPLICITY MEETS DURABLE DESIGN
- Two wearing styles available: hi-fi stereo (320) or monaural (310) design, featuring basic foam
- ear cushions.
- Lightweight metal headband offers durability and a customisable, comfortable fit
- Intuitive inline controls to answer/end calls, control volume, and mute
- Smartly placed indicator lights and helpful audio alerts give user call, mute, and volume status
OUTSTANDING AUDIO QUALITY
- Wideband audio with noise-cancelling for high-quality PC telephony
- Dynamic EQ feature automatically adjusts audio for voice or multimedia use
- Noise-cancelling microphone filters out background sound
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural voice sound
- SoundGuard® technology provides protection against audio spikes
- Connects to PC via USB, compatible with Windows® or Mac OS
- Ideal for Users transitioning to PC telephony for webinars, conference calls, music, and other multimedia applications
- Audio performance Dynamic EQ, microphone frequency response 100 Hz–10 kHz optimal for wideband voice telephony (up to 6,800 Hz), hi-fi stereo (C320) output from 20 Hz–20 kHz, enhanced digital signal processing (DSP), noisecancelling microphone
- Hearing protection SoundGuard: Acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA
- Weight Binaural: 114g
- Guarantee 2 years
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £45.59 (Ex VAT) £54.71 (Incl VAT) RRP £71.12
- £40.68 (Ex VAT) £48.82 (Incl VAT) RRP £63.46
- £48.99 (Ex VAT) £58.79 (Incl VAT)
- £29.99 (Ex VAT) £35.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £46.79
- £42.99 (Ex VAT) £51.59 (Incl VAT)
- £41.99 (Ex VAT) £50.39 (Incl VAT) RRP £65.51
- £54.36 (Ex VAT) £65.23 (Incl VAT) RRP £84.80