Designed for the Occasional User
The UC Voice 150 duo headset is optimised for use with all leading Unified Communications systems. Its design makes it suitable for light, daily use. Employees and customers enjoy a clearer conversation, with the headset's noise-cancelling microphone and wideband audio that optimises the employee's voice and transmits it with clarity. The headset is perfect for light use by professionals in both large and small office environments.
- Crystal clear wideband sound
- Soft and comfortable velour ear cushions
- Adjustable headband
- Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Flexible boom-arm tip for easy microphone adjustment
- Intuitive call-control unit for fast user adoption
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity
The headset is a cost-effective investment featuring Jabra’s well-known high standards of excellence in both visual design and sound quality.
The Jabra UC Voice 150 is certified and optimised with all leading Unified Communications platforms and is fully functional with the latest generation of softphones.
Simply connect the headset to the computer and it is ready for use. The intuitive call-control unit attached to the cord allows for fast user adoption.
Crystal Clear Sound
The headset features superior sound clarity for softphone calls, conference calls, live presentations and other multimedia applications. The noise-cancelling microphone ensures that the recipient cannot hear any background noise from the speaker’s surroundings. This makes the headset suitable for use in louder office environments.
The Jabra UC VOICE 150 has a flexible boom-arm tip to ensure the ideal microphone placement.
- Connectivity - Plug-and-play USB connectivity for PC
- Wideband audio quality – Frequency range up to 6,800 Hz - Superior sound clarity. Less need to ask people to repeat themselves
- Stereo sound (for Duo speaker variant) Enjoy UC voice applications in stereo
- Noise-cancelling microphone Ensures superior sound clarity even in louder office environments - The recipient will not be able to hear noise from the speaker’s surroundings
- PeakStop protection - Protects the user against sudden loud sounds
- Professional design - Sturdy materials guarantee thedurability of the headset, designed for light usage
- Call-control features on headset cord - Intuitive call-control unit with quick access to answer, end, mute and volume adjustment controls
- Flexible boom-arm tip Ensures optimal microphone positioning for noise-reduction
- Plug-and-play with Microsoft Office Communicator - Simply connect the headset to the computer and it is ready for use
- Optimised for all leading UC platforms - Full functionality with the latest generation of softphones
In the Box
- Quick start guide
- Warranty leaflet
- Spare ear cushions
- Spare microphone foam cover
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|Monaural or Binaural Headset||Binaural (Dual Ear)|
|Connection Type||USB - Fixed|
|Volume & Mute Controls on the cable||Yes|
|For use with||PC|
|Acoustic Shock Protection||-|
|DSP (Digital Signal Processor)||No|
|Hearing Aid Compatible||No|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £20.00 (Ex VAT) £24.00 (Incl VAT)
- £20.50 (Ex VAT) £24.60 (Incl VAT)
- £39.99 (Ex VAT) £47.99 (Incl VAT)
- £24.31 (Ex VAT) £29.17 (Incl VAT) RRP £37.92
- £40.99 (Ex VAT) £49.19 (Incl VAT)
- £42.99 (Ex VAT) £51.59 (Incl VAT)
- £42.99 (Ex VAT) £51.59 (Incl VAT)
- £117.00 (Ex VAT) £140.40 (Incl VAT) RRP £182.52