The Jabra BIZ 2400 USB headset is the PC optimised member of the comprehensive family of Jabra BIZ 2400 high-end corded headsets from GN Netcom. This particular headset is configured for PC-based IP telephony and delivers pure Hi-Fi audio quality with multimedia applications. The Jabra BIZ 2400 Series features a variety of improvements that increases the levels of audio quality, comfort and durability necessary for dealing with the special requirements in contact centre and office environments.
- Hi-Fi audio quality with Neodymium speakers
- Gold contacts for crystal-clear voice transmission
- Improved noise-cancelling
- Break-proof FreeSpin boom with 360–degree rotation
- Surgical steel details for maximum strength
- Ultra-strong Kevlar-reinforced cord
- Full noise protection
- USB toggle wheel and programmable soft buttons
- Bluetooth connection for mobile phone
- 3-Year warranty
Hand-made Neodymium speakers provide users with a superior audio experience in full Hi-Fi quality (80–16,000 Hz). The noise-cancelling microphone effectively blocks out unwanted noise from the work environment and the built in IntelliTone technology protects users from acoustic shock and ensures full compliance with the strict Noise-at-Work regulations in force in EU countries.
The Jabra BIZ 2400 Series is designed to ensure maximum service life and minimum maintenance costs. Key details are made of surgical steel and the cord is reinforced with Kevlar.
Jabra BIZ 2400 USB is fitted with super-soft ear cushions and mono stereo speakers to boost the audio experience. A control pad on the cord features a toggle wheel for volume control, answer/end call buttons, plus two programable soft buttons. And the built in Bluetooth connection enables users to switch between softphone and mobile phone calls.
- Stereo sound in true Hi-Fi quality(80-16,000 Hz) for perfect audio and wideband VoIP - Optimum call clarity resulting in greater comfort and significantly less need to ask customers to repeat themselves. Users can enjoy music in stereo Hi-Fi quality
- Neodymium speakers provide exceptional sound clarity within the designated frequency response range - Better sound helps users understand what customers are saying and helps prevent irritating misunderstandings
- Noise-cancelling microphone - Technology filters out unwanted background noise so customers can clearly hear what users are saying, with less interference and background noise. This makes it possible to provide better customer service. Moreover, there is less need to place users in costly, space-demanding individual cubicles and less need for sound proofing, etc.
- 2 fixed buttons, 2 programmable buttons and toggle wheel volume control - The user can answer and end phone calls simply by clicking call control buttons on the cord. Two buttons can be programmed from the computer to perform user-defined tasks such as “answer mobile phone call”, “mute call” or to comply with commands infuture softphone applications.Volume can be controlled directly from the the toggle wheel
- Jabra Multiuse Bluetooth® connection - Users can switch seamlessly between PC-based IP telephony and mobile phone calls
- Elegant design in strong materials such as Kevlar and surgical steel, intended for intensive use by many different employees - Long service life with a minimum of faults and breakages.This helps avoid productivity losses, saves on equipment purchases, and cuts down on service/maintenance costs.
- Supersoft ear cushions - Enhances comfort and makes sure the earpieces fully enclose the ear. This helps users hear what is being said more clearly and there is less distraction from surrounding noise sources
- Patented Free Spin boom in which traditional fixed wiring has been replaced with gold-plated slider contacts - Helps prevent breakages – a key issue in many contact centres and office environments
- Sound Safety technology - Users are protected against sudden loud noises (PeakStop protection) transmitted over the telephone system and against high average sound levels (IntelliTone), which can result in hearing damage. Jabra BIZ 2400 USB offers full compliance with the strict Noise-at-Work regulations in force in EU countries
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|Monaural or Binaural Headset||Monaural (Single Ear)|
|Connection Type||USB - Fixed|
|Volume & Mute Controls on the cable||No|
|For use with||PC, Mobile (Bluetooth)|
|Acoustic Shock Protection||-|
|DSP (Digital Signal Processor)||No|
|Hearing Aid Compatible||No|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £95.42 (Ex VAT) £114.50 (Incl VAT) RRP £148.86
- £85.06 (Ex VAT) £102.07 (Incl VAT) RRP £132.70
- £95.42 (Ex VAT) £114.50 (Incl VAT) RRP £148.46
- £37.20 (Ex VAT) £44.64 (Incl VAT) RRP £66.00
- £26.12 (Ex VAT) £31.34 (Incl VAT) RRP £40.75
- £117.00 (Ex VAT) £140.40 (Incl VAT) RRP £182.52
- £85.06 (Ex VAT) £102.07 (Incl VAT) RRP £132.70
- £95.00 (Ex VAT) £114.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £148.20