Jabra Cashback Promotion
- Purchase any Jabra product on the promotion between 1st October - 31st December 2017 (Promotional products are clearly labelled)
- Complete the online claim form and submit your serial numbers & proof of purchase before Monday 15th Jan 2018
- Payment will be made to your organisation directly via BACs within 60 days of your claim being received.
The Jabra Biz 2300 USB Microsoft Lync Mono Office Headset is a UC headset that features an intuitive, in-line call controller for greater productivity and convenience. Large buttons with LED indicators make it easy for agents to pick up or end calls, put callers on or take them off hold, set volume levels or put the call on mute. Plus, all buttons are user-programmable.
The Jabra Biz 2300 USB Microsoft Lync Mono Office Headset will ensure every customer conversation becomes a great brand experience. This new corded headset features HD Voice/Wideband speaker performance and best-in-class noise cancellation.
Essential for contact centres blends a light-weight yet durable construction with an unobtrusive, professional Scandinavian design aesthetic. The Jabra BIZ 2300 USB UC Mono Headset works hard, looks great and is designed for easy daily handling. It is a headset built to be comfortable all day long.
Built with total cost of ownership in mind. Beside 360? degree rotating break proof boom arm and Kevlar-reinforced cord, the Jabra Biz 2300 USB Microsoft Lync Mono Office Headset is built to withstand any punishment a high-performing contact centre can give.
Air shock microphone
When the microphone is close to the mouth of the user, there is a risk of respiratory noise. To reduce it, the microphone is designed aerodynamically, and with many small holes instead of a larger hole. In addition, there is included foam on the inside of the microphone. Overall, it reduces the penetration of air shocks to the microphone, which optimizes the call quality.
The unbreakable 360 swiveling boom arm ensures that end users always have the option to customize the location of the microphone optimally in relation to current needs without exposing the boom arm to any break risk.
HD Voice – Wideband Audio
Enjoy high-definition sound with HD Voice and get crystal clear, intelligible communication. You get life-like, vibrant conversations where you can focus on the content and don’t have to struggle to understand what the person on the other end of the line is saying.
Kevlar® reinforced cord
Cords made with Kevlar® help to deliver performance and value to end user by providing excellent robustness, fatigue resistance and durability, which in total contributes to the cords overall quality, and by that reduces the headset’s total cost of ownership.
Noise Cancelling Microphone
Noise-cancelling microphones reduce unwanted background noise and are ideal in crowded and noisy, open office environments.
PeakStop™ technology immediately removes potentially harmful loud sounds or tones before they reach your ears and keeps the sound level within the safe range to protect your hearing.
Talk in Comfort
Assure total comfort with a range of styles that match your individual needs and personal fit requirements. Our light, ergonomically designed frames along with soft ear cushions, adjustable headbands and microphone boom will guarantee that your headset will be comfortable all day long.
Crystal Clear Sound
Clear sound is essential for a good conversation not to mention call efficiency and accuracy. Digital Signal Processing (DSP) in Jabra audio devices will remove background noise and echo as well as protect the user against sudden high peaks in volume. Call handling time and potential misunderstandings are significantly reduced.*
Easy call management
With the control unit call-management is made very easy for the user. The buttons make it efficient for the user to control functions as answer/end, volume and mute, which in total makes the call handling very efficient. Jabra devices feature intuitive call control and seamless connection to all leading UC applications. They are easy to set up and easy to use, leaving you free from any installation expertise or extensive training requirement.*
Immerse yourself in music with HiFi Sound. Listen to flawless music reproduction across the entire audible frequency range.*
Jabra Software Applications
Customize and control your audio device settings with Jabra’s software applications. You get full integration and remote call control with the latest generation softphones.*
Remote Asset Management
Configure and implement the company’s audio devices 100% remotely from one central point. You get the latest features and functionalities on one go with Jabra Xpress, a web-based solution. You can also get a complete overview of all Jabra audio devices installed in the IT network with Jabra Xpress’ asset management component.*
Jabra SafeTone™ includes Jabra PeakStop™ and Jabra Intelli-Tone™, the enhanced hearing protection technology. Benefit from clear, crisp and automatic limitation of average volume exposure during your workday according to acoustic standards and regulations. A feature that offers you significant confidence, safety and comfort while enhancing the quality of your communication.*
* Only USB-variants
Operating System: Mac|Windows
The computer operating systems supported by this device
- Connectivity: USB - This device is connected via USB
- Usage: Desk phone - Works with traditional desk phones
- Unified Communication: The device is fit for Unified Communications
- Operating System: Mac|Windows - The computer operating systems supported by this device
- Certifications: Certified by Microsoft
- Music Streaming: Device can stream music from a source, such as a Smartphone, Bluetooth enabled laptop, tablet, or MP3 player
Jabra PC Suite
Jabra PC Suite enables remote call control with Jabra headsets and the latest generation of UC and IP softphones. Wireless headset users can answer and end calls away from their desk and softphone. With a corded headset, Jabra PC Suite gives you a number of remote call control functions either directly from your headset or from in-line buttons on the cord.The seamless integration between headset and softphone allows users to benefit from enhanced mobility and the ability to multitask while on a call. This freedom improves work efficiency and ergonomics throughout the day.
Control Center enables you to manage all of your devices directly from Jabra PC Suite, enabling greater control and mass deployment
- Frequency Response: Wideband
- Speakers with Wideband/HD Voice frequency response enable realistic reproduction of human voices on optimized digital lines, e.g. IP telephony and Unified Communications
- Listening Mode: One ear
- Offers mono sound through one speaker
- Microphone Type: Noise cancel
- Enhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)
- Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
- Boom Arm Type: Flex
- Noise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
- Wearing Style: Headband
- A headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
- Weight: 49 grams
- How much the product weighs (in grams)
- Ear Cushion Type: Foam L
- Large (L) foam ear cushions
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|Monaural or Binaural Headset||Monaural (Single Ear)|
|Connection Type||USB - Fixed|
|Volume & Mute Controls on the cable||Yes|
|For use with||PC|
|Acoustic Shock Protection||-|
|DSP (Digital Signal Processor)||Yes|
|Hearing Aid Compatible||No|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||250 metres|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £85.06 (Ex VAT) £102.07 (Incl VAT) RRP £132.70
- £95.42 (Ex VAT) £114.50 (Incl VAT) RRP £148.46
- £95.42 (Ex VAT) £114.50 (Incl VAT) RRP £148.86
- £112.49 (Ex VAT) £134.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £175.49
- £100.00 (Ex VAT) £120.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £156.00
- £100.00 (Ex VAT) £120.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £156.00
- £74.72 (Ex VAT) £89.66 (Incl VAT) RRP £116.57
- £26.12 (Ex VAT) £31.34 (Incl VAT) RRP £40.75