The unmatched versatility and convenience of Plantronics latest Bluetooth® headset lets you use one headset for all your wireless communications in or out of the office.
The Voyager™ 510 Bluetooth headset from Plantronics brings all day wearing comfort and superb audio quality to busy mobile professionals in a stylish and discreet design. The noise cancelling microphone allows you to be heard clearly wherever you are working and lets you use the voice dialing capabilities of your phone for even more convenience. The Voyager 510 headset can be worn on either ear, and folds for easy storage. Using Bluetooth V1.2 technology, the Voyager 510 gives you compatibility with the latest Bluetooth devices and improved performance in WiFi environments.
- One headset for all your communication needs
- MultiPoint functionality lets you take a call from whichever phone you are using
- Optional desk phone adapter lets you ‘Bluetooth-enable’ your office phone
- Compatible with most popular business telephones
- Stylish and lightweight for all day wearing
- Noise cancelling microphone for clearer voice transmission
- Folds for easy storage
- Boom swivels for use on either ear
- Up to 6 hours talk time and up to 100 hours stand-by time
- Lithium battery technology
- Weighs only 17g
- Volume and mute functions
- LED status indicators on the base and headset
- 10m range
- All day wearing comfort and superior sound quality
- Bluetooth V1.2 reduces possible interference
- 2 year warranty
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- A Review By john review by john on 25/09/2007
Great headset, well balanced weight. Most headsets hurt my ear after a couple of hours but this one I forget I\'m even wearing it all day.
Only thing I had trouble working out was how to use the voice dial system as it was slightly different to my old headset. ( you have to hold the receive button down for 2 seconds)
- A Review By Michael Howarth review by Michael Howarth on 04/05/2007
Excellent headset! The design means that it doesn't fall off your ear like other headsets do and with the microphone boom being quite slim and small, I don't look like an idiot wearing it. It's very light too and I almost forget I'm wearing it, half the time. Dead easy to set up and really high quality.
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £89.99 (Ex VAT) £107.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £156.00
- £45.95 (Ex VAT) £55.14 (Incl VAT) RRP £71.69
- £32.95 (Ex VAT) £39.54 (Incl VAT) RRP £69.99
- £8.50 (Ex VAT) £10.20 (Incl VAT) RRP £9.38
- £26.00 (Ex VAT) £31.20 (Incl VAT)
- £94.99 (Ex VAT) £113.99 (Incl VAT)
- £35.00 (Ex VAT) £42.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £54.60
- £255.60 (Ex VAT) £306.72 (Incl VAT) RRP £398.74