All companies need a base station to direct their communication. The N510 IP PRO is suitable for up to six users, as you can register up to six handsets on this base station. Of course, you are free to choose which handsets these are. Up to four calls can be made in parallel. The online contacts list makes it easy to find people and companies. When used together with the T300 PRO / T500 PRO telephone exchange, you can also access the corporate contacts list. Are you expanding your office and do you want to extend the range of your base station? You can add up to four N510 base stations without calls being affected.
This N510 IP PRO works behind all standard IP phone networks and services from operators. And is the perfect extension towards the Gigaset pro PBX systems.
Support Up To 6 Users
Small companies also need professional telephony solutions, which is why we have the N510 IP PRO. It gives you advanced wireless communication within your company for a maximum of six users.
Four Parallel Calls
Peak call time? No problem, you can conduct up to four calls at once. For optimum availability.
Expandable With DECT Repeaters To Enlarge The Range
A repeater is a good solution in larger offices with a large surface area and several floors. It can be used to easily extend the range of your phones.
Maintain The Users
The N510 IP PRO gives you control over your network. Simply log in centrally for an overview of all activities in your network. Adding or updating call lists is also child's play.
Compatible With All Gigaset Pro Products
As tastes differ and as everyone has different requirements for their handset, your employees can make their own choice. The base station is compatible with all Gigaset pro products.
- Gigaset Handsets (GAP)
- Headset - Corded | DECT | Bluetooth
- VAD | CNG
- Professional Handsfree
- Ringer Melodies | Polyphonic | Downloadable
- Headset Connection - Corded 2.5mm | Bluetooth®
Convenience Phoning Essentials
- Phonebook | Address Book: 500 Entries
- Date Reminder Function
- 3-Way Conference Calling
- CTI For Direct Dialing From Outlook Contacts Via PC
- Phonebook Transfer
- Anonymous Call
- Automatic Redial
- Redial From Call Logs
- Call Back On Busy
- Call Hold
- Call Resume
- Call Waiting
- Call Forwarding
- Call Transfer
- Access to Public Online Directory
- Access to Local Net-Directories (LDAP)
- Up to 6 Network-Based Voicemails
- Energy Saving Power Supply
- Radiation-Free ECO Mode
- 2 Year Warranty
- Weight - 120g
- Dimensions (H x W x D in mm) - 132x105x46
- 1x LAN
- Gigaset Online Infoservices
- Email Notification
- VoIP Protocol SIP
- Firmware Upgradable
- VoIP Setup Via Wizard | Via Web Configurator
- Upto 6 VoIP Accounts
- LAN Switch - 10 Mbit | 100 Mbit
- Remote Configuration (TFTP | HTTP | HTTPS)
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £128.24 (Excl. VAT) £153.89 (Incl. VAT) RRP £200.05
- £112.89 (Excl. VAT) £135.47 (Incl. VAT) RRP £176.11
- £100.00 (Excl. VAT) £120.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £156.00
- £145.00 (Excl. VAT) £174.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £226.20
- £149.99 (Excl. VAT) £179.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £159.38
- £239.99 (Excl. VAT) £287.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £326.04
- £179.99 (Excl. VAT) £215.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £280.79
- £220.79 (Excl. VAT) £264.95 (Incl. VAT) RRP £344.44