The Commander family of telephones are tough, weather resistant units built to withstand abuse and environmental extremes. The Commander body is moulded in glass filled polyester to prevent rust and corrosion. It is simple to install with fixings concealed from view giving increased security from vandalism.
Connectivity options are:
The standard analogue unit provides basic telephone functions and can be connected to any standard two-wire telephone line, including FXS ports, analogue PABX lines and PSTN.
Self Monitoring And Reporting Telephone can be integrated with GAI-Tronics' TMA monitoring and maintenance software. SMART gives advanced features including remote programming, fault monitoring and call logging, all from a line-powered telephone capable of operating up to 7km from the exchange on a two-wire cable.
- Large tactile buttons, easy to see and operate [B]
- Vandal resistant handset and cord
- Inductive Coupler fitted as standard for hard of hearing
- CE Compliant
- Dual purpose design for wall or desk mounting, simple installation
- Robust and weather resistant: IP65
- Handset cord length options
- Standard and SMART Analogue, VoIP-SIP and GSM options available
|Line Type||Analogue (BT, TalkTalk, Sky, etc), VoIP/SIP|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £500.26 (Excl. VAT) £600.31 (Incl. VAT) RRP £780.41
- £479.86 (Excl. VAT) £575.83 (Incl. VAT) RRP £748.58
- £729.99 (Excl. VAT) £875.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £822.51
- £490.26 (Excl. VAT) £588.31 (Incl. VAT) RRP £764.81
- £562.03 (Excl. VAT) £674.44 (Incl. VAT) RRP £876.77
- RRP £1,200.90
- £481.77 (Excl. VAT) £578.12 (Incl. VAT) RRP £751.56
- £684.99 (Excl. VAT) £821.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £1,068.59