Convenient and reliable
The B160 is a compact and reliable fax machine that uses a high quality bubble jet print engine to provide crisp, clear faxes on A4 plain paper.
Speed and quality
Faxes are printed at around three pages per minute at 720 x 360 dpi resolution. Canon's ultra high quality image processing and 64 shades of grey halftone mean that your sent documents are processed beautifully with precise and crisp images
The memory of the B160 can store up to 42 pages if the paper or ink runs out. The unit has a 100-sheet paper capacity to handle the largest faxes. Users also benefit from a 20-sheet automatic document feeder, which allows up to 20 pages of text or graphics to sent in one go.
The B160 includes a telephone handset and can be easily connected to an answerphone for added convenience. Up to 12 one-touch telephone numbers and 100 coded speed dials can be stored for quick dialling.
Bubble jet printing
The bubble jet cartridge is quick and easy to replace. The ink saving mode helps to make cartridges last longer.
- Fast six second transmission speed
- 42-page fax memory
- 100 sheet paper capacity
- 20 sheet automatic document feeder
- 12 one-touch and 100 coded dials for frequently used numbers
- UHQ image processing/360 dpi smoothing/64 shades of grey halftone
- In-built fax/tel switch Push button handset
BX20 Black Cartridge
(Approx 900 A4 pages)
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
£174.56 (Ex VAT) £209.47 (Incl VAT) RRP £272.32
- £119.14 (Ex VAT) £142.97 (Incl VAT) RRP £164.99
- £55.00 (Ex VAT) £66.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £85.80
- £3.00 (Ex VAT) £3.60 (Incl VAT) RRP £14.99
Price From: £64.00 (Ex VAT) £76.80 (Incl VAT)
- £22.00 (Ex VAT) £26.40 (Incl VAT)
- £98.95 (Ex VAT) £118.74 (Incl VAT)
- £109.99 (Ex VAT) £131.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £171.59