The FAX-B840 combines high quality faxing with the convenience of a telephone answering machine, in a stylish, compact and cost-effective unit, all with a large memory and voice recognition dialling.
- Affordable A4 plain paper Bubble Jet fax
- Built-in digital Telephone Answering Machine
- 120-page* fax memory for worry-free faxing
- UCanTalk® unique voice recognition dialling
- Ultra High Quality (UHQ) imaging
- Ink Saver mode to cut costs
- Stylish design
Adding style and efficiency to high quality faxing
Flawless faxing performance
Profit from affordable and efficient faxing with the FAX-B840. A high capacity fax memory, unique voice recognition dialling and ease of use are complemented by a convenient telephone answering machine and Canon's renowned Bubble Jet printing quality.
More memory for worry-free faxing
A high capacity 120-page fax memory ensures worry-free faxing. All your incoming faxes are stored safely in memory should paper or ink run out - for printing out later. Also outgoing faxes can be scanned in advance, enabling labour-saving sending from memory.
Thanks to a total fax, telephone and answering machine solution, you'll never miss another message. A built-in digital Telephone Answering Machine takes all your messages when out of the office. Plus a handset allows practical telephone use.
Simply talk to send a fax
Voice recognition dialling increases ease and efficiency. With Canon's unique UCanTalk® technology, simply pre-programme the names of people you fax most often - and then sending out a fax is as simple as pushing one button and saying their name.
High quality for flawless faxing
When you're transmitting diagrams, fine text and even photos, Canon's exclusive UHQ (Ultra High Quality) image processing technology, with 64 grey scale levels, ensures great depth and clarity. You can even use your fax as a copier, capturing details accurately.
Cost saving features
Transmission time is a fast 6 seconds per page*, to help cut down your phone costs. And a special Ink Saver mode allows you to almost double the amount of pages you can receive reducing ink costs.
Quick and easy operation
A 15-page ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) allows you to send large faxes more easily, without the need to split them. 9 one-touch and 70 coded keys accelerate operation for all the numbers you call most often. A clear control panel ensures easy faxing and phone numbers for incoming calls are clearly shown on the LCD display and stored in memory for quick redialling.
Stylish and compact.
This stylish and compact fax machine fits neatly on the smallest desktop. You save on installation space and can be sure of high quality faxing and sheer simplicity.
- FAX unit type - Standard Facsimile with Telephone Answering Machine and handset
- Print technology - Bubble Jet printing
- Scanner type - Sheet fed
- Automatic document feeder - 15 sheets
- Document size - Width: 216mm (Max) ~ 148mm (Min)
- Length: 700mm (Max) ~ 105mm (Min)
- Effective scanning width - 208mm
- Scanning speed - 16.3 seconds per page, 3.69 pages per minute
- Fax resolution - Fine: 8 dots x 7.7 lines/mm, Standard: 8 dots x 3.85 lines/mm
- Image processing system - UHQ (Ultra High Quality)
- Halftone - 64 shades of grey scale
- FAX printing method - Bubble Jet Printing
- Print speed - 39 seconds per page, 54 pages per minute
- Print resolution - 360 x 360 dpi
- Paper capacity - 50 sheets Auto Sheet Feeder
- Printing width - 203mm
- Ink save mode - Yes
- Auto image reduction on reception - Yes (fixed)
- Transmission speed - Approx. 6 seconds per page (based on ITU-T No.1 chart)
- Modem speed - 14.4 Kbps (Transmission), 9.6 Kbps (Reception)
- Compression method - MH, MR, MMR
- Direct transmission - Yes
- FAX memory - Approx. 120 pages (Transmission), Approx. 120 (Reception)
- Error correction mode(ECM) - Yes
- Delayed transmission - Yes (80 locations)
- Sequential broadcast - Yes (80 locations)
- Polling transmission - No
- Polling reception - Yes
- Direct mail prevention - Yes
- Reports and Lists - Activity report, Transmission report, Reception report, Mult TX/RX reports, One-Touch/Coded speed dialing list, User's data list, Doc. memory list
- Transmission header - Yes
- One touch dials - 9 locations
- Coded dials - 70 locations
- Redial - Yes (Automatic and Manual)
- FAX/TEL auto switch - Yes
- Extension hook up - Yes
- Remote reception - Yes
- On hook key - Yes
- Caller ID - Yes
- Telephone handset - Yes
- Telephone handset Cradle - Built in
- Voice Dialling (U Can Talk) - Yes
- Built in answering machine - Yes
- Type - Digital
- Total recording time - Approx. 10 minutes
- Number of messages - 55
- Max. time per message - 30/60/120 seconds (user setting)
- OGM - 1 (max 20 secs.)
- Remote operation - Yes
- Time stamp - Yes (LCD only)
- Message back up - Yes
- Call screening - Yes
- Toll Saver - Yes
- Mono Copy - Yes
- Copy resolution - 360 x 360 dpi
- Copy speed ( Mono ) - 0.64 pages per minute (ITU-T No.1 chart, Fine mode), 94.3 seconds per page (ITU-T No.1 chart, Fine mode)
- Multiple copy - Up to 99 copies
- Display Type - LCD
- Display Size - 16 x 1
- Display Languages - 16 languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, Finnish, Danish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Czech, Hungarian, Russian)
- Dimensions W/O trays and handset(WxDxH) - 366 x 261 x 161 mm
- Dimensions with trays and handset(WxDxH) - 366 x 381 x 265 mm
- Weight - 3.5 Kg
- Acoustic Noise Levels - Max. less than 50db (Copying)
BX-3 Black Cartridge (Approx 1500 A4 pages with Ink Save on)
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £109.99 (Ex VAT) £131.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £171.59
£40.00 (Ex VAT) £48.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £263.64
£375.00 (Ex VAT) £450.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £585.00
- Price From: £750.00 (Ex VAT) £900.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £772.20
£100.00 (Ex VAT) £120.00 (Incl VAT)
Price From: £635.00 (Ex VAT) £762.00 (Incl VAT)
Price From: £683.33 (Ex VAT) £820.00 (Incl VAT)