Drum Unit (Approx 12,000 pages @ 1 page per job)
With Brother laser products the toner and drum work independently - this is cheaper to run than those where the two units are combined. If one runs out, you don't have to replace both items simultaneously, substantially reducing waste, saving precious resources and your cash.
But don't be tempted to cut corners by using cheap consumables, as this can mean poor results, and in extreme cases could invalidate the manufacturer's warranty. The manufacturer's original consumables will always be the best choice, as they have been designed to deliver the best performance from our machines.
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £104.65 (Ex VAT) £125.58 (Incl VAT) RRP £163.26
- £5.00 (Ex VAT) £6.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £7.80
- £136.00 (Ex VAT) £163.20 (Incl VAT) RRP £212.16
- £91.00 (Ex VAT) £109.20 (Incl VAT)
£299.99 (Ex VAT) £359.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £467.99
- £925.91 (Ex VAT) £1,111.09 (Incl VAT) RRP £1,444.42
£6.49 (Ex VAT) £7.79 (Incl VAT)
- £31.22 (Ex VAT) £37.46 (Incl VAT) RRP £48.71