Completing Entel’s 2.0 series of HT radios, our MPT1327 portables are considered the toughest, most easy to use and full-featured range of MPT radios available on the global market. Whatever your needs, there is a variant to meet your requirements, from the ultra simple non-display version, through to the full keypad model with mobile ‘phone-style menus and high visibility back-lit display – all of them conforming to the robust MIL-STD 810C/D/E/F construction and IP68 submersibility you would expect from Entel’s professional HT 2.0 range.
Utilising the latest intelligent Lithium-Ion battery technology, LCD versions of the MPT1327 HT Series 2.0, if dealer enabled, will display a battery cycle count each and every time you power-on your radio. For your convenience they will even alert you to imminent battery life expiration.
All variants of this MPT1327 radio support lone worker, man down, indoor/ outdoor location and Bluetooth. Additionally, the LCD versions enable the sending and receiving of text/ e-mail messages and with the optional GPS feature fitted, LCD versions will also allow users to locate and navigate towards a lone worker in distress.
MPT1327 is an industry standard for trunked radio communications networks. A trunked radio system is a complex type of computer-controlled radio system. Trunked systems use a few channels and can have virtually unlimited talk groups.
UHF radios are suitable for use in large built up areas, as the frequencies are more capable of penetrating through objects.
Submersible to IP68 (5 metres for 1 hour)
- Entel is the first manufacturer to offer the superior IP68 specification, whereby we ourselves determine at what depth and for how long our equipment must remain waterproof. Not content with just the standard IP67 entry-level (1 metre for 30 minutes) Entel's IP68 HT series is certified as waterproof-submersible to an unprecedented depth of 5 metres for 60 minutes.
- Aware that the smallest tolerances of case size and material variation alone could compromise your radio's waterproof integrity, uniquely, each individual Entel portable is tested on a custom-built air pressure test-jig to ensure it meets the exacting high standards we have set for ourselves.
- Meeting MIL-STD 810C/D/E/F commercial grade construction for tough, enduring performance, the Entel's HT and HX series 2.0 portables conform to stringent standards, enabling them to withstand the everyday rigours of shock, vibration and the corrosive effects of dust and moisture, ensuring many years of trouble free use in the most hostile environments.
1800mAh Li-Ion battery
- All Entel portables come with the latest intelligent Lithium-Ion battery technology as standard. Whichever model you choose, these batteries will count the number of completed charge cycles, which on LCD variants, if dealer enabled, can be displayed when you power-on your radio.
- For your convenience it will even alert you to imminent battery life expiration. Another advantage of Lithium-Ion battery technology is the way it maximizes duty cycles, while the elimination of memory effect means there is no need to fully discharge the cells before recharging. Therefore you are assured a full duty cycle each and every time you take your radio from its charger.
Flash upgradeable to add future features
- Entel proposes to continuously add/upgrade features to its range of radios. Using Flash Upgrade technology your radios can be upgraded by your Dealer at any time.
Robust accessory socket
- A completely redesigned accessory connector, when secured to the portable, is designed to withstand any amount of punishment from dropping to careless misuse. Furthermore, the securing bolt incorporates a shearing point to protect the connector.
- On selcall and advanced variants, the connector provides a programmable interface for audio accessories and data devices, as well as a custom interface for any special applications.
- All of Entel's trunked radios come with 1023 channels.
Voice annunciation (option)
- Speaks the channel number and basic settings so you can operate the radio without having to look at it.
Bluetooth wireless communications (option)
- Allows you to connect a Bluetooth audio or data accessory.
VOX hands free (with audio accessory)
- When you attach a VOX enabled audio accessory you can operate totally hands free. All you need to do is talk and your Entel radio will automatically transmit for you.
Call a group, individual or all radios at once
- Your Entel MPT1327 Trunked radio provides private 1 to 1, 1 to a small "group" and "open" calls i.e. you can call everyone at once
16 pre-programmed contacts
- Our entry level MPT1327 Trunked radios can be configured with up to 16 pre-programmed contacts. Just select the appropriate switch position and press the call button.
- The high tier radios allow you to set different ringtones against different contacts in the same way you can with a mobile phone.
Battery charge count
- Whichever model you choose, these batteries will count the number of completed charge cycles, which on LCD variants, if dealer enabled, can be displayed when you power-on your radio. For your convenience it will even alert you to imminent battery life expiration. If you opt for a system of non-display portables then we recommend that you have at least one model with a display in order to take advantage of this unique feature.
Low battery warning
- When you do eventually use almost all the charge in your battery your radio will conveniently let you know it is time to change or recharge your battery.
- Again, just like a mobile phone, speed dials can be allocated to the radio’s keys.
Stun & alarm a lost or stolen radio (& revive if found)
- If a radio is lost or stolen, and assuming it is within range, it can be remotely disabled. Once found you can enable it again.
Programmable scrambler (voice inversion)
- Used to encrypt your voice, protecting against casual eavesdropping.
Local Personal Attack Alarm
- All HT and HX portables include a personal attack alarm option. Once activated the speaker of your radio will emit a high pitched siren as a deterrent and provides a local call for assistance.
Panic button with remote alert
- In addition to the Local alarm feature your high tier Entel radio will enable you to send a message to another/all radios calling for assistance. This ensures your request for assistance is received even if no one is close enough to hear your local alarm.
Emergency microphone live
- With remote alert your Entel radio can be programmed to automatically transmit any background sounds. This may give respondents a clue as to the type of emergency i.e. a struggle with an assailant etc.
Lone Worker alarm mode
- The panic button feature relies on the casualty being able to operate the radio. Entel's Lone Worker mode goes one stage further. If the casualty is unconscious or unable to operate the radio for any other reason, after a predetermined time the radio will beep, warning its user it is about to send an automatic request for assistance. If the radio's user does not intervene the alarm will be automatically raised.
Man Down alarm mode (optional)
- Entel's Man Down option detects when the radio is no longer in its normal position. Just like Lone Worker an alarm is emitted giving the radio user an opportunity to cancel the alarm. If the radio's user does not intervene the alarm will be automatically raised. Two options of sensor are available:
- - Tilt only
- - Tilt & non movement (3-axis)
Silent alarm call mode
- In some applications, so as not to inflate the situation, a covert alarm is required. Your Entel radio can be programmed to send an alarm silently.
Continue alarm even if switched off
- Once you have initiated an alarm and the radio is switched off, e.g. by the assailant, the radio will appear to have been switched off (display blanks, no beeps, indicators or received signals are heard). However the radio is still sending its emergency request and mike-live signals etc.
Bluetooth fully automatic indoor location information (optional)
- If you prefer, the location of your radio can be automatically updated as you move around your site. Small beacon transmitters are strategically placed so that your radio always “knows” where it is. If you initiate an emergency call your current location is automatically transmitted to the receiving radio(s).
Text Messaging & Emails
Send status messages
- Entel's non-display 5-Tone radios can send status messages but they can only be displayed on LCD radios or a control computer.
- Frequency Range - 66 - 88MHz (HT912T)
- Channels - 1023
- Channel Spacing - 12.5 kHz / 25 kHz
- Communication Method - Simplex / semi duplex
- Antenna Impedance 50 ohm
- Antenna - Whip / stubby
- Battery Type 1800 mAh Li-Ion battery pack
- Power Supply Voltage 7.4V DC
- Microphone - Internal condenser microphone
- Operating Temperature -20° to +55°
- Size (mm) - 59.5(W) x 130(H) x 37(D)
- - W = 59.5 (62 including protrusions)
- - H = 130 (145 inc knobs)
- - D = 37mm (41 including battery protrusions)
- Weight - 277g with battery and aerial
- Power Output 1W
- Modulation - 8K0F3E/16K0F3E
- Oscillator Method - PLL
- Frequency Stability < ±0.00025% (±2PPM)
- Maximum Deviation ±2.5 kHz(Narrow)/ ±5 kHz(Wide)
- Audio Distortion < 5% (1 kHz 60%)
- Spurious Emission -68 [dBc]
- Hum & Noise -40 [dB]
- Receiver Type Double Super Heterodyne type
- Sensitivity -0.25uV (12dB SINAD)
- Frequency Stability ±0.00025%(±2PPM)
- Spurious Rejection -60 dB
- Adjacent Channel Selectivity -60 dB (Narrow) , -70 dB (Wide)
- Distortion < 3% Typical
- Hum & Noise -40 dB
- Audio Output 1W
- Speaker Size 38 mm
|Radios for...||Commercial (Site, Security etc)|
|Digital or Analogue||Analogue|
|Single radio or multipack||Single Radio|
|Waterproofing||Submersible / Marine|
|Dimensions||59.5(W) x 130(H) x 37(D)(mm)|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
£683.80 (Excl. VAT) £820.56 (Incl. VAT) RRP £897.60
£683.80 (Excl. VAT) £820.56 (Incl. VAT) RRP £897.60
£540.80 (Excl. VAT) £648.96 (Incl. VAT) RRP £712.80
£834.60 (Excl. VAT) £1,001.52 (Incl. VAT) RRP £1,185.60
£683.80 (Excl. VAT) £820.56 (Incl. VAT) RRP £897.60
£786.50 (Excl. VAT) £943.80 (Incl. VAT) RRP £1,117.20
£519.99 (Excl. VAT) £623.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £720.00
£181.40 (Excl. VAT) £217.68 (Incl. VAT) RRP £282.98