DrayTek VigorAP 903 Access Point
The VigorAP 903 Access Point is a high performance Mesh Wireless Solution, designed to expand wireless coverage, eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones and significantly reduce the cost of network deployments. It can also be used as a traditional Access Point, either managed or stand alone, giving users the flexibility to use it however they need to.
The Vigor AP 903 is a Dual Band 802.11ac Wave 2 Mesh Wireless Solution, designed to eliminate wireless drop outs, stuttering videos, slow download speeds, poor signal and Wi-Fi dead zones. One Access Point acts as the controller (Mesh Root) and in total up to 8 Access Points create an easy to manage wireless mesh. Extend coverage without running expensive cabling.
Key Features and Benefits
- Mesh - Access Points Connect to each Other, Eliminates Ethernet Cabling
- Self-Healing - In Case of a Mesh Node Failure, the Surrounding Nodes Automatically Re-Connect and Resume Service without Downtime
- Wireless Optimisation - Band Steering - Steers Wireless Clients to the Faster 5GHz Band, Airtime Fairness - Improves Time Management Between Wireless Clients, AP Assisted Roaming - Makes Sure the Devices are Always Connecting to the Best AP
- Plug & Play - Automatically Configure New Wireless Access Points into the Network
- Self Optimisation - Nodes Identify the Best Next Hop and Connect with it Automatically
- 802.11ac Wave2 - High Performance AC1300 Class Access Point. Improving Transfer Speeds with Efficiency and Multi-User Mimo
DrayTek Mesh Wireless
Mesh Wireless links VigorAp Access Points across both Wi-Fi and Wired Links to cover a large area with a single Wireless Network, spanning multiple Wireless Access Points and easily managed from the Mesh Root VigorAP or with the DrayTek Wireless App.
The Mesh Root VigorAP links up your existing Internet Router, such as the DrayTek Vigor 2862 and additional VigorAP's join up as Mesh Nodes, which connect wirelessly to the Mesh Root.
Your devices see a single Wi-Fi network (SSID) and connects to the nearest VigorAP in the Mesh, instead of a distant Wi-Fi network with low signal. Internet connectivity relays through the Mesh using up to 866Mbps 5GHz wireless as the backhaul link, to relay between Mesh Nodes and avoid long waits for downloads.
The VigorAP 903 features a new web interface designed for use with tablets, phones and PC's adapting to suit any device. Dashboard view gives a detailed overview of the VigorAP's status at a glance, see individual connected clients and their traffic usage, ports in use and the utilisation of the VigorAP.
Easy Set Up With the DreyTek Wireless App
The New DrayTek Wireless App assists users with setting up the VigorAP 903 Access Points and Mesh Wireless Network, Available now on the App Store or Get it on Google Play.
Once Installed on your Smartphone or Tablet, use the Quick Start Wizard to adopt and set up your VigorAP 903 as an Access Point, Range Extender or a Group of VigorAP's in a Mesh Wireless Network.
Simply scan the Access Point's QR Code to detect it, or manually input the VigorAP's default SSID & Password, the configure your wireless network with step by step guidance.
Once its all set up, view the Mesh Wireless Status and connected Wireless Clients from the App.
Central Management With DrayTrek VigorACS
The DrayTek VigorAP 903 can be managed by the DrayTek VigorACS Central Management System a cloud platform which can manage most DrayTek products - routers, wireless access points and Ethernet switches, giving you complete visibility and control of your DrayTek product estate, even without a DrayTek Vigor router on site.
The DrayTek VigorACS management system can be used to configure and provision DrayTek VigorAP access points, similarly to performing these actions through the VigorAP's web interface, with a familiar menu layout in the Configurationsection of VigorACS.
Profiles for groups of access points can be provisioned in VigorACS by selecting a VigorACS network, then accessing Configuration > AP Profile to configure profiles and apply them selectively.
DrayTek's VigorACS management monitors the VigorAP 903, with a Dashboard view giving a central overview of the most important information from the VigorAP's current status.
- 5 x Gigabit Ethernet LAN Ports
- USB 2.0 Port
- WLAN On/Off & WPS Button
- Factory Reset Button
- 2 x Dual-Band Omni Directional RP-SMA Antennae
- AC1300 Class Wireless Access Point
- 5GHz - 866Mb/s
- 2.4GHz - 400Mb/s
Wireless LAN Compatibility
- IEEE 802.11ac (Wave 1&2) / a / b / g / n
- Frequency Band - 2.4GHz & 5.8GHz - Simultaneous Operation
- Up to 64 Clients Per Radio
2.4GHz Wireless LAN Features
- 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
- 20 / 40 MHz
- Up to 400 Mb/s Total Wi-Fi Throughput
- 802.11b/g/n - 300Mb/s (150Mb/s Per Spatial Stream)
- 256-QAM - 400Mb/s (200Mb/s Per Spatial Stream)
5GHz Wireless LAN Features
- 802.11ac (Wave 1 & 2) / 802.11n / 802.11a
- 20 / 40 / 80 MHz
- Extended 5Ghz Band - Channels 36-48, 52-64, 100-140
- DFS/TPC Support
- Multi-User MIMO - New!
- Up to 866Mb/s Total Wi-Fi Throughput:
- 802.11a/n - 300Mb/s (150Mb/s per Spatial Stream)
- 802.11ac - 866Mb/s (433Mb/s per Spatial Stream)
- Wireless Encryption - WPA2 (802.11i) Encryption - Also Supports WPA/WEP (Not Recommended)
- Built in 802.1x Server (PEAP / EAP-TLS)
- 802.1x RADIUS Proxy (PEAP / EAP-TLS)
- PMK Caching & Pre Authenticication
- Wireless Client Isolation
- Control Isolation of 2.4GHz and 5GHz Bands
- Hidden SSIDs (Selectable)
- WPS - Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- MAC Address Filtering (ACL) - Up to 256 Entries
- Mobile Device Management
- EAPOL Key Retry - New! - Disable EAPOL Key Retry to Protect Unpatched WLAN Clients from KRACK
Wireless Control Features
- Wireless Client Status List in WUI
- Client Limit Per Radio
- Client Limit Per SSID - New!
- Up to Four Distinct SSID's for (VLANS) for Each Frequency Band (2.4/5GHz)
- MAC Cloning
- Built in DHCP Server & DHCP Relay
- Trusted DHCP Server IP for WLAN - New! - Only Specified DHCP Server IP can Assign IP Addresses to WLAN Clients
- 802.1q VLAN
- Station Control - Time Limit Wireless Connectivity Per Station (e.g 1 Hour) & Set Allowed Re-connection Time (e.g 1 Day)
- Maximum Power Consumption - 12 Watt
- DC 12V Via External 100-240v AC/DC PSU (Supplied)
- 802.3af PoE Switch Such as the VigorSwitch P2121
Wireless Performance Optimisation
- Airtime Fairness
- Band Steering
- AP-Assisted Client Mobility
- WMM (Wireless Multi-Media)
- Bandwidth Management (Per Station / Per SSID)
- System Log
- Speed Test
- Traffic Graph - AP Traffic & Per Station
- Data Flow Monitor - View Live Traffic Usage Per WLAN Client
- Wireless LAN Statistics
- Interference Monitor - Built in Site Surveyor
- Web Interface (HTTP/HTTPS)
- DHCP Client
- TR-069 Control (For VigorACS or Other TR-069 Platform)
- CLI (Command Line Interface) - Telnet
- Firmware Upgrade by TR-069/HTTP
- Central AP Management (From Compatible DrayTrek Router/Controller)
- SNMP v2, v2c, v3
- Management VLAN
- LED Control (Enable/Disable/Schedule)
- Configuration File Export (With Password) & Import
- Wireless Auto On/Off - New! - Sound Alert / Disable Wireless if VigorAP is Unable to Ping Specified Host
Environmental & Physical
- Dimensions Without Aerials - 107mm (W) x 167mm (H) x 45mm (D)
- Dimensions With Aerials - 107mm (W) x 305mm (H) x 45mm (D)
- Weight - 370g
- Wall Mountable or Free Standing
Draytek VigorAP 903 Access Point Box Contents
- VigorAP 903 Access Point
- Two RP-SMA Omni-Directional Aerials
- Quick Start Guide
- DC 12v PSU
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £97.99 (Excl. VAT) £117.59 (Incl. VAT)
- Price From: £59.99 (Excl. VAT) £71.99 (Incl. VAT)
- £166.27 (Excl. VAT) £199.52 (Incl. VAT)
- £18.99 (Excl. VAT) £22.79 (Incl. VAT)
- £40.99 (Excl. VAT) £49.19 (Incl. VAT)
- £24.49 (Excl. VAT) £29.39 (Incl. VAT)
- £15.99 (Excl. VAT) £19.19 (Incl. VAT)
- £31.49 (Excl. VAT) £37.79 (Incl. VAT)