The CHAT 60 was created by ClearOne to provide a high performance speakerphone for individuals using Skype to make calls over the Internet. It has completely full-duplex speakerphone that delivers superior audio for Skype calls and eliminates the need to be tethered to a PC via a headset. Providing true plug-and-play operation, the chat 60 requires no drivers to be installed; just plug it into a USB port and all of your Skype calls will now be crystal clear and hands-free.
- Sensitive microphone that provides 120° audio pickup up to 8 feet away and a large loudspeaker.
- Full-duplex audio performance allows users to listen and speak at the same time without audio cutting in and out
- Echo cancellation identifies and eliminates acoustic echo to deliver audio that is much more intelligible
- Noise cancellation samples the ambient room noise and cancels it out for more natural sounding conversations
- Automatic gain and level controls adjust microphone and speaker levels automatically
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|Dynamic Noise Reduction||Yes|
|Speaker Volume Control||Yes|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £42.50 (Ex VAT) £51.00 (Incl VAT)
£140.42 (Ex VAT) £168.50 (Incl VAT) RRP £179.99
- £95.00 (Ex VAT) £114.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £148.20
- £182.40 (Ex VAT) £218.88 (Incl VAT) RRP £284.54
- £11.95 (Ex VAT) £14.34 (Incl VAT) RRP £13.26
- £161.69 (Ex VAT) £194.03 (Incl VAT) RRP £252.24
- £250.00 (Ex VAT) £300.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £390.00
- £299.00 (Ex VAT) £358.80 (Incl VAT) RRP £466.44