The Computer Calling Kit enables your SoundStation2* or SoundStation2W to connect to a computer through the 2.5mm Applications Port built into the conference phone. This allows you to hold productive conference calls over the Internet. You can now use your Polycom conference phone with Internet phone services such as Skype™, MSN® Messenger, and Yahoo!® Messenger, as well as with computer-based softphone clients. The Computer Calling Kit also enables the phones to work with the Polycom PVX™ desktop video conferencing application, serving as the microphone and speaker for desktop video calls.
Typical computer microphones and speakers are not designed for phone calls, and do not have the proper acoustics or microphones to be used by multiple people in the same room. Now with your Polycom phone, several people can participate in your Internet phone calls, and individual users will enjoy a high-quality Internet calling experience without being tied down by a headset.
Connecting your SoundStation2 or SoundStation2W to your computer is easy: Simply connect the computer calling cable to the Applications Port on your Polycom conference phone at one end. Then, attach the other end to your computer's microphone and speaker ports. The cable is included in Polycom's new Computer Calling Kit accessory, and is also included with the SoundStation2W EX.
- Use Internet phone calls for real-time communications and collaboration
- No more struggling with microphones that have a one to two-foot range. Multiple users can participate on your end of the call, boosting productivity and eliminating the hassle of crowding around a single microphone.
- Untether yourself from your headset
- Enjoy high-quality Internet calls without using your headset. You are free to move around the room, thanks to Polycom's industry-leading voice quality and microphone coverage.
- The cable is easy to plug into your conference phone, computer microphone, and speaker ports. No special software is needed to use your SoundStation2 or SoundStation2W with your computer, other than your Internet telephone service – just plug in and start talking. Plus, it can be used with most computers and operating system, including Windows, Macintosh, and Linux
- Make cheap or even free VoIP conferencing calls via your PC
- Easy to set up and use
- Requires no extra software or drivers
- Compatible with SoundStation2 or SoundStation2W
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £28.00 (Ex VAT) £33.60 (Incl VAT) RRP £43.68
- £15.99 (Ex VAT) £19.19 (Incl VAT) RRP £24.95
- Price From: £42.99 (Ex VAT) £51.59 (Incl VAT) RRP £45.24
- £18.42 (Ex VAT) £22.10 (Incl VAT) RRP £28.74
- £24.95 (Ex VAT) £29.94 (Incl VAT) RRP £23.33
- £21.50 (Ex VAT) £25.80 (Incl VAT)
- £25.00 (Ex VAT) £30.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £24.89
- £20.79 (Ex VAT) £24.95 (Incl VAT)