The Snom MeetingPoint is the only SIP conference phone that allows you to use Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007 R2 and Standard SIP accounts in one conference phone inparallel!
It is already compatible to Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 with the snom OCS edition in parallel use to any SIP based IP pbx.
With the new snom MeetingPoint you are able to allow for a total of external four parties to participate at the phone conference from different locations all over the world.
This helps to control the time- and travel budget of every company! The snom MeetingPoint is perfectly qualified for use in middle to large conference rooms. As result of the reliable suppression of disturbing background noise and its excellent sound quality you can hold your telephone conferences in large groups of up to 10 persons without affecting the intelligibility of the call.
Three speakers, equipped with full duplex broadband audio (7 kHz, codec “G.722”) provide balanced and full sound, which snom customers also know from the snom klarVoice handset. The integrated special microphones ensure that your interlocutors feel as if you are sitting in the neighboring office - and not on the other side of the world!Additionally the snom MeetingPoint has all the advantages from a snom VoIP phone: highest security combined with several features like the snom Flexor CTI or the snom OCS edition.
12 different SIP identities give you the flexibility you need. The graceful styling of the snom MeetingPoint integrates ideally into each VoIP infrastructure and makes it a decent eye-catcher for your conference room.
- External four parties able to participate at the phone conference from different locations all over the world
- Reliable suppression of disturbing background noise!
- Excellent sound quality!
- Full duplex broadband audio (7 kHz, codec “G.722”)
- 12 different SIP identities!
- Graceful styling
- Eye-catcher for your conference room
- OmniSound® Full duplex broadband sound technology
- Management of up to 4 external participants
- Recording range up to 30 m² room area or 10 participants
- Simultaneous management of internal and external telephone listings (LDAP)
- Extra Connection type for add-on microphones for a larger recording range
- Microsoft Office Communication server 2007 R2 ready
- Multiple SIP registrations
- Broadband quality by G.722
OpenVPNSIPS/SRTP, TLSSIP RFC3261NAT:STUN, ICE
|Recommended for up to this many users...||20|
|Expandable with optional mics||-|
|Dynamic Noise Reduction||Yes|
|Date & Time Display||No|
|List of Dialled Numbers. Time/Date stamped||-|
|Speaker Volume Control||Yes|
|Low battery indicator / alert||-|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £630.00 (Ex VAT) £756.00 (Incl VAT)
- £289.99 (Ex VAT) £347.99 (Incl VAT)
- £37.00 (Ex VAT) £44.40 (Incl VAT) RRP £51.48
- £785.00 (Ex VAT) £942.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £999.99
- £815.00 (Ex VAT) £978.00 (Incl VAT)
- £20.28 (Ex VAT) £24.34 (Incl VAT) RRP £31.63
- £120.00 (Ex VAT) £144.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £187.20
- £129.99 (Ex VAT) £155.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £169.00